• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Letter to Parents for the Preschool Holiday Bazaar?

In summary, a "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" is a personalized letter from a Pampered Chef consultant to the parents of a child hosting a Mini Cat party. It can be ordered through the consultant and can include a personal message. It is included in the party package and should include important party information and details.
laylaleigh
I am participating in a holiday bazaar at my daughter's preschool next week. The director is letting me send a letter home with the mini catalog to all the parents and teachers. That way the can make a wish list before they come to the bazaar. There will be a lot of vendors there with cash n carry. So, I figured this would help with sales.

Do you have any suggestions about what I should say in the letter? TIA

Layla

I was thinking of offering $4 direct shipping for orders over a certain amt. My husband even said free gift wrap for over $100 and he offered his help in wrapping. Do you think it is worth my time and money?

please readThis what I came up with. Will somebody please read it and let me know of any goofs.

My proof reader husband is out of town. I really appreciate your help. Also let me know how I can make it better. Is it too wordy? I am going to put a wish list on the back of the letter.

Attachments

• holiday bazaar letter.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 416
The only thing that I noticed is under #1 it should read baked goods.

thanks! I missed that one.

1. What is a "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat"?

A "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" is a personalized letter from a Pampered Chef consultant to the parents of a child who is hosting a Mini Cat (cooking party for kids). It contains important information about the party and includes a customizable invitation for the child to give to their friends.

2. How do I order a "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat"?

You can order a "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to customize the letter with your child's name and party details and provide you with the necessary number of copies.

3. Can I include my own message in the letter?

Yes, the "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" can be customized to include a personal message from the host child or their parents. This adds a personal touch to the invitation and makes it more special for the invited guests.

4. Is there an additional cost for the "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat"?

No, the "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" is included in the Mini Cat party package and there is no additional cost for it. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with the necessary number of copies at no extra charge.

5. What information should be included in the "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat"?

The "Letter to Parents W/ Mini Cat" should include the date, time, and location of the Mini Cat party, as well as any special instructions or requests (such as bringing a specific ingredient). It should also include the host child's name and a brief description of the party activities. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a template that you can customize with this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies