• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Letter to Home Office Referrals...

In summary, to write a letter to the home office for a referral, address it to the appropriate person or department, briefly introduce yourself, and explain the reason for writing. Provide details about the referral, including contact information and qualifications, and thank the recipient for considering it. When writing the referral letter, be sure to include the recipient's contact information, specific details about the person being referred, and use a professional and well-written format. It is best to ask for permission before making a referral and keep the letter to one page or less for easy readability.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

For some weird reason, and I'm not complaining, I've received a number of home office leads this month that are interested in the business opportunity. Two of which have only listed their email addresses. Anyone have a great form letter they use to send to these types of leads? You're help is very much appreciated :chef:

<3 Darcy

Feel free to spread the love!! Congrats on your leads. I hope they pan out for you!

I have not received hardly ANY home office referrals for the past two months--for anything. So Good for YOU!

I have not received a lot either. I was shocked I got NOTHING from the Real Food or Career Builder ads.

I might just send them an email and tell them that you got an email from home office and you would like to meet/speak with them on how you can help them get started with the PC as a discounted price. This might help them give you their phone number if you asked them when is the best time for you to call.
I did this with a lead and we emailed back and forth for a bit and then she gave me the phone number. She wants to start after thefirst of the year, she was getting married on Xmas day.
Hope this helps

1. How do I write a letter to the home office for a referral?

To write a letter to the home office for a referral, start by addressing the letter to the appropriate person or department. Then, briefly introduce yourself and explain why you are writing the letter. Next, provide details about the referral you are making, including the person's contact information and a brief description of their qualifications. Finally, thank the recipient for considering the referral and provide your contact information for any further communication.

2. What should I include in the referral letter?

In addition to the recipient's contact information and a brief introduction, it is important to provide specific details about the person being referred. This can include their experience, skills, and any other relevant information that would make them a strong candidate for the position. It is also helpful to include specific examples or anecdotes that showcase the person's abilities.

3. Is there a specific format I should follow for the referral letter?

While there is no set format for a referral letter, it is important to ensure that it is professional and well-written. You can use a standard business letter format, with a clear and concise introduction, body, and conclusion. It is also helpful to use bullet points or numbered lists to highlight the person's qualifications and make the letter easy to read.

4. Do I need to ask for permission before making a referral?

It is always best to ask for permission before making a referral. This shows respect for the person being referred and allows them to prepare for any potential communication from the home office. It also ensures that you have their consent to share their information with the home office.

5. How long should the referral letter be?

The length of the referral letter can vary depending on the information you need to include. However, it is generally recommended to keep it to one page or less. This will ensure that the recipient can easily read and understand the letter without feeling overwhelmed by too much information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • OhmyDLM