• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday

In summary, Lisa created a flyer for hosting parties in December, January, and February. She recommends not getting too far ahead of ourselves and to pack January after getting your December first booked. She also recommends including a recruiting incentive on the first column.
merego
Hello,
Any of you creative folks make one up yet?
I have parties 5 days straight starting Thursday and would love to have one.
Thanks so much :)

Here is the one I have, it's not fancy. :rolleyes: You are welcome to use it if you would like. HTH

Attachments

• NovDecJan08-09.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 590
its great lisa :)
i just opened a word document to make one of my own. im glad i looked here first!

THANK YOU LISA!! I was just thinking I need to do this. You saved me time!

Enjoy!!!!!!

The flyer looks great but I would rather see a Dec/Jan/Feb. Anyone?

Looks great Lisa! I have Cooking Shows 7th, 10th, and 11th and will use this to encourage those Dec & Jan bookings! I think it is better not to get ourselves too far in advance! Think about it, pkd09. Do you have all the shows you want in December? I know I only have one so far so don't get too far ahead of yourself! My director & hospitality director tells us this every meeting! LOL! I want to pack January after I get my December first!

Last edited:
Thanks Soooooo Much :)

Looks great! Thanks!

Thank you!

It came out jumbled when I opened it up. Did I do something wrong? I have 2 shows this week-end and would love to use them.

Great to have this on one page. I was surprised to see the cookbook and spice on the Dec. HOST section. Can you add a line to show it as FREE with a $550 show - choice of either cookbook or spice? Otherwise, I'd just not include it. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone done a Dec, Jan, Feb yet? One of the girls on my team is looking for it. Thanks!

Thank you Grandmarita for showing me I needed to add something to make the flyer correct. Sorry for the mistake. :eek:

Attachments

• NovDecJan08-09.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 481
Thank you, Lisa!!! Nice quick response.

tlag1986 said:
Here is the one I have, it's not fancy. :rolleyes: You are welcome to use it if you would like. HTH

Thank you so much! It is so nice that someone has created this and it saves me time in my business. Your work is greatly appreciated.

For all that want a Dec/Jan/Feb flyer mine won't load when I tried, so if you want it just email me.

I will be out of town all day so I won't get back with you until tomorrow.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi there, is there any possible way you could do a Dec -Jan spec with the recruiting incentive on the first column?

Is this what you mean?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• DJ Host Kit Credit Guest Host Specials.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 417
yes Thank You!!!!

AWESOME flyer ... thanks for sharing!!

Related to Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday

What is "Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday"?

"Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be showcasing our new and popular products, as well as offering special deals and discounts.

When does "Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday" take place?

The event will start on Thursday and last for 5 days, ending on Monday. It will be available for both online and in-person orders during this time period.

How can I participate in "Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday"?

You can participate by either attending a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, or by placing an online order through their website. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

What kind of products will be featured during "Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday"?

We will be showcasing a variety of products, including new releases, customer favorites, and limited-time deals. These products will cover a range of categories, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

Are there any special deals or discounts during "Let's Get the Party Started! 5 Days of Fun Starting Thursday"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only during the event. These discounts will vary each day, so be sure to check back and see what's available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keoh1952