• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Thursday Night Sampling: Fun & Informative!

In summary, Thursday Night Sampling is a free and informative event where Pampered Chef showcases their latest and most popular products. Customers can try out products, ask questions, and bring friends and family. There will be food samples and the opportunity to purchase products. While RSVPs are appreciated, they are not required.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey all! I'm doing a sampling on Thursday night. I invited everyone who has ever shown any interest in the business (I sent out 60+ invites) and have actually had one RSVP. I'll be happy to have 3-5 people there. I'm not sure what all I should do. Has anyone ever done one of these before? If so, what did you do? I want it to be fun and informative. I want to do food, but not too much. Oh, what to do, what to do :) Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

man, I wish I were closer. I actually have a team member who expressed interest in doing one of these......

I wish you were closer too...I need some help/guidance on what to do and would love to have someone else here!!

I have done a few. I feed them and chat as they come in, do intros and find out what they would like to get out of coming this evening. Then I take about 15 minutes to explain what the first month of pc looks like. Then longterm. I then ask for questions and hand out agreements :)
I have done a little display on the center of the table with some pc stuff, awards pics from conference and the trip etc. Just so they have stuff to look at/ ask about.
Good luck!

Hi there! I have done many samplings before and they are always a great opportunity to showcase our products and share our passion for cooking. I would suggest keeping the event interactive and engaging by having a few different stations set up with different products and recipes for guests to try. This way, they can experience the versatility and quality of our products firsthand. You could also have a brief presentation about the benefits of becoming a consultant and share your personal success story. Don't forget to have some giveaways or incentives for those who attend and make sure to follow up with them afterwards. Good luck and have fun!

1. What is Thursday Night Sampling?

Thursday Night Sampling is a fun and informative event where we showcase our latest and most popular Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity for customers to try out our products and ask any questions they may have.

2. Is there a cost to attend Thursday Night Sampling?

No, Thursday Night Sampling is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products. We want to give everyone the chance to experience our products and see how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to Thursday Night Sampling?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to bring friends and family to our events. It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have a fun night together trying out new products.

4. Will there be food at Thursday Night Sampling?

Yes, we will have samples of delicious dishes prepared with our Pampered Chef products for you to try. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase any products you like and recreate the dishes at home.

5. Do I need to RSVP for Thursday Night Sampling?

While we do appreciate RSVPs for planning purposes, it is not required. You are welcome to just show up at the event and join in on the fun. However, if you do RSVP, we can make sure there are enough samples for everyone to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_iteachurkid