• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Home: Closing $2k & Heading to San Francisco!

In summary, the author's mom is coming to take them to the airport in seven hours and they have been busy closing $2k worth of shows, so they are excited to go on their own PC trip. They hope to go on one of the company's trips in the near future.
DebbieJ
Off to San Fran!

My mom is coming to take us to the airport in 7 hours and I still have to pack. :eek:

But I've been busy closing $2k worth of shows, so it's worth it. :)

WooHoo!! Have a fantastic time! Come home rejuvenated and totally loving the company!

Bye guys! Deb, I'll see you in San Francisco!! Plane leaves in 3 hours!!!:D

Bye all of your San Franciscoers! Have a wonderful time!

Have a wonderful time you guys!!!

Bye, everyone! Have a really great time!

I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends. I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends. I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends.

raebates said:
Bye, everyone! Have a really great time!

I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends. I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends. I will not be jealous of my Cheffer friends.
LOL

We just need to use this (not jealousy!) as inspiration to go on OUR OWN PC trip!

Yeah, [trying valiantly not to sulk] that's what I keep telling myself.

Have a wonderful time!!

KellyTheChef said:
LOL

We just need to use this (not jealousy!) as inspiration to go on OUR OWN PC trip!
YES! It shows us that it CAN be done! Of course, I would love to go, but it is inspiring!

Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear the details when you get back.

We were supposed to be leaving for the Bart (Bay Area rapid Trasit) in about 2 hours, but I am so sick that I ended up spending last night in the ER and we aren't sure we are going to be able to go at all. I am sooooo disapointed!

Aww, Shana. I hope you made it!

I did get to go, at least for part of it. We got there Friday evening and left this morning. Unfortunatly we missed our Alcatraz tour, but at least I got to go. I ended up having my sinuses punctured and drained on Thursday and a root canal on Friday morning. Talk about timing!

ShanaSmith said:
I did get to go, at least for part of it. We got there Friday evening and left this morning. Unfortunatly we missed our Alcatraz tour, but at least I got to go. I ended up having my sinuses punctured and drained on Thursday and a root canal on Friday morning. Talk about timing!
OH, Shana! I am so sorry to hear that! Hope you are doing better!

Sorry to hear about that, but you at least got to be part of it! Hope you enjoyed it while you were there.

We're baaaaack!

OMG--we had so much fun. It was great meeting Ginny and hanging out with Kristi and her DH.

Sorry you had to miss most of it, Shana!

I am WIPED OUT and am going to bed right now! More later!

Tell us all about the trip. I will do my best to squelch the jealousy that looms.

Rae I bet all the SF goers are happy that you are not in the same room so you can't lunge across at them as they spill all the juicy details :p :D :p

Oh, no. I would never physically attack. Just picture me sulking in the corner.

Really, I'm so happy for all of the people who earned such a great incentive. We work with a wonderfully generous company. My goal is to be on one of those trips in the near future. Then I can be the object of others' jealousy.

DebbieJ said:
We're baaaaack!

OMG--we had so much fun. It was great meeting Ginny and hanging out with Kristi and her DH.

Sorry you had to miss most of it, Shana!

I am WIPED OUT and am going to bed right now! More later!

Hurry up and wake up!! We wanna hear all abou the wonderful vacation!!!

Rae I hope you know I was just joking... After "talking" with you on here I could never picture you hurting another person... but in my mind it plays out like a funny SNL skit with the non-sf earners and the sf earners... :)

No offense taken, Alison. Actually, reading your post, even I pictured myself flying across a table at one of those hard-working consultants. Made me laugh.

Related to Leaving Home: Closing $2k & Heading to San Francisco!

1. How can I close $2k and afford to move to San Francisco?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of opportunities for consultants to earn extra income, such as hosting cooking shows, selling products online, and recruiting new team members. By utilizing these opportunities and staying consistent with your business, you can easily close $2k and have the funds to move to San Francisco.

2. Is it difficult to find housing in San Francisco?

Finding housing in San Francisco can be challenging, but with proper research and planning, it is certainly possible. Consider reaching out to local real estate agents, using online resources, and networking with others in the area to find the best housing options for your budget.

3. How do I adjust to the high cost of living in San Francisco?

The cost of living in San Francisco is significantly higher than other areas, but there are ways to adjust and make it work. Consider budgeting carefully, utilizing public transportation, and taking advantage of local free events and activities. Also, living with roommates can help split the costs and make it more affordable.

4. What is the best way to network and make connections in San Francisco?

Networking is crucial in San Francisco, and there are many ways to make connections. Attend local events, join professional organizations, and utilize social media platforms like LinkedIn. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to individuals in your field and ask for informational interviews or mentorship opportunities.

5. How can I make the most of my move to San Francisco?

Moving to San Francisco is an exciting opportunity, and there are many ways to make the most of it. Take advantage of the diverse culture, attend local events and festivals, explore different neighborhoods, and try new foods. Also, be open to new experiences and make an effort to meet new people in the city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies