• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Least Favorite Actor/Actress...

In summary, Gilbert Gottfried is one actor that always freaks me out. He is in a few Police Academy movies and I just can't stand him. He is also in the movie "Blast From the Past" with Brendan Fraser and Sissy Spacek. Rosie Perez and Marisa Tomei are two other actresses that I cannot stand. They are just so dumb in my opinion.
DebPC
Staff member
Labels For New Toll Free CallThese are labels that can be put on our the back of our business cards and on any materials we hand out.
I believe these came from Kathy Yellets.

I think I might put these on customer receipts - ya never know;)

Chef Riley said:

That's a great idea! I appreciate you sharing it! ...now to get those labels printed.

Chef Riley said:

Now there is a FABULOUS idea!

So we are sharing our favorite....how about the ones that drive you nuts or FREAK you out?

For me....Christopher Walken...he FREAKS me out!! LOL!

As for women...I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard for hours then listen or look at Rosie Perez.

Jim Carey and Roseanne (whatever her last name is these days) get on my nerves big time.

Hmmm thats a good one, least favorite I think would be Gary Busey, he's just ugly and Anthony Hopkins not because I don't think he is an incredible actor but because I can't get him out of my head as Hannible Lector.... freaks me right out! And Actoress would have to be Rosie Perez and Marisa Tomei they play the most dim witted parts! And I can't even squirm through their movies LOL

Gilbert Gottfried :yuck:

janetupnorth said:

Is he an actor? I just thought he was annoying!

Oh yeah, isn't he the voice of that bird on Cyberchase?

...and the Aflac duck and he's been in other things...he's has just ALWAYS annoyed me!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331906/

erinyourpclady said:
So we are sharing our favorite....how about the ones that drive you nuts or FREAK you out?

For me....Christopher Walken...he FREAKS me out!! LOL!

As for women...I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard for hours then listen or look at Rosie Perez.

erin,
as soon as I saw the thread title he was the first to come to my mind!! He is so creepy!!! gives me chills just thinking of his face :eek::eek::eek:

reba515 said:
erin,
as soon as I saw the thread title he was the first to come to my mind!! He is so creepy!!! gives me chills just thinking of his face :eek::eek::eek:

DId he play Dracula???

janetupnorth said:

He was the first thing that came to mind too!:yuck:
Rosie O donell- I used to not mind but now she bugs!

janetupnorth said:

pamperedlinda said:
Is he an actor? I just thought he was annoying!

Oh yeah, isn't he the voice of that bird on Cyberchase?

KEWL, I finally got the double quote thing!!

for my response - I agree he is annoying.

There is another actor who was in some comedies that only talked in a squealing type annoying voice. I think he was in a couple Police Academy Movies - ANNOYING!!!

heat123 said:
He was the first thing that came to mind too!:yuck:
Rosie O donell- I used to not mind but now she bugs!

I am with you on Rosie too and Roseanne... just no class. Taking their celebraty to an extreme!

Tom Cruise. Can't stand him as a person so I won't watch his movies.

Brad Pitt (though he did a good job in 12 Monkeys). Nicole Kidman. Cate Blanchett. Will Ferrell.

chefkristin said:
DId he play Dracula???

Nah....I don't think so. He is "Blast From the Past" with Brendan Fraser and Sissy Spacek....that is the only movie he didn't freak me out TOO bad in! LOL!!

yummybytes said:
Tom Cruise. Can't stand him as a person so I won't watch his movies.

Chalk it up to the Cosmic thing again...but I can't stand Tom Cruise!!

I used to like Tom Cruise but I sort of think he is a slime bucket now. I can't stand the teacher on Ferris Bueller. You know the monotone guy-what is his name. He drives me bonkers!!!!!

chefkristin said:
I used to like Tom Cruise but I sort of think he is a slime bucket now. I can't stand the teacher on Ferris Bueller. You know the monotone guy-what is his name. He drives me bonkers!!!!!

Dh used to LOVE Tom Cruise and ever since he went off the deep end esp. on Oprah, he lost all respect for him.

chefkristin said:

Ben Stein...he had a gaem show that was freakin hilarious!!!Jimmey Kimmel was on it!

I don't like Billy Bob Thorton much and usualy stay away from his films.

Related to Least Favorite Actor/Actress...

What makes an actor/actress someone's least favorite?

There can be a variety of reasons why someone may consider an actor or actress their least favorite. It could be due to their acting abilities, the types of roles they often play, their behavior off-screen, or personal preferences.

Who is considered the most popular least favorite actor/actress?

As opinions on actors and actresses can vary greatly, it is difficult to determine a universally agreed upon "most popular" least favorite. Some may consider actors like Adam Sandler or actresses like Kristen Stewart to be their least favorite, while others may not share the same sentiment.

Are there any actors/actresses who have been consistently disliked throughout their careers?

Yes, there are some actors and actresses who have faced consistent criticism and dislike throughout their careers. Some examples include Adam Sandler, Katherine Heigl, and Megan Fox. However, it is important to remember that popularity and opinions can change over time.

Can an actor/actress be someone's least favorite even if they are considered successful?

Yes, an actor or actress can still be someone's least favorite even if they are considered successful in their career. Success and personal opinions are not mutually exclusive, and someone's least favorite may be someone else's favorite.

Do actors/actresses ever address being someone's least favorite?

It is not common for actors or actresses to directly address being someone's least favorite. However, some may address negative criticism or feedback in interviews or on their social media platforms. Ultimately, it is up to the individual and their public relations team on how they choose to handle such situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Shepherd