• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Add a Co-Host in P3 and Avoid Headaches | P3 Entering Tips

In summary, the conversation revolves around someone struggling to learn a new program and experiencing headaches and tension while using it. They ask for help on how to add a co-host to their show using the program and eventually figure it out after some frustration. The expert suggests adjusting the font size or screen brightness to alleviate the headaches and gives step-by-step instructions on how to add a co-host to the show. They also offer continued support for any further questions or concerns.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Ugh...I keep hoping I'll learn to like this new program but so far this old dog isn't learning this new trick!! All I've learned it that I get a headache as soon as it opens...with tension between my shoulder blades!!! :eek:

I'm sure this question has been asked but I don't have time to read through all the threads and a search didn't turn it up.

I need to add a co-host to my show in P3. HOW DO I DO IT??? I've even searched through "help" on the program and still nothing!

It's hiding a little bit.....add her like she was a guest, then click on the co-host button (it's just above the payment tab)

If you enter the first person as the host... then enter the next person... do you see the line with the list of : Select one: Host; Consultant Acting as Host; Co Host etc... does that make sense?

Well, you guys can't see it but there is a big D on my forehead for DUH!!!

After I posted this, I was so frustrated I shut down the computer and walked away. Came back, opened P3 and there it was!! I swear I looked right at that area and did NOT see the co-host button.

Oh well :rolleyes: I knew I'd find help on here :) Thanks!

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with learning a new program. Change can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to technology. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing tension and headaches while using the program. Have you tried adjusting the font size or screen brightness to see if that helps? As for adding a co-host to your show, it's actually a simple process. First, click on the "Hosts" tab in your P3 program. Then, click on the "Add Host" button and enter the co-host's information. You will then be able to add them to your show and they will have access to all the necessary information. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Related to Learn How to Add a Co-Host in P3 and Avoid Headaches | P3 Entering Tips

What is "P3 Entering a Co Host"?

"P3 Entering a Co Host" is a feature offered by some streaming platforms that allows multiple hosts to join a live stream or broadcast together.

How do I use P3 Entering a Co Host?

To use P3 Entering a Co Host, you will need to have a streaming platform that supports this feature. Once you have started your live stream or broadcast, you can invite a co-host to join by sending them a link or code. They will then be able to join and participate in the stream alongside you.

What are the benefits of using P3 Entering a Co Host?

Using P3 Entering a Co Host can make your live stream or broadcast more dynamic and engaging for your audience. It also allows for more collaboration and discussion between multiple hosts, creating a richer and more diverse experience.

Can I have more than one co-host using P3 Entering a Co Host?

Yes, depending on the streaming platform, you may be able to have multiple co-hosts join your stream or broadcast using P3 Entering a Co Host. This can be particularly useful for panel discussions or group interviews.

Do I need any special equipment to use P3 Entering a Co Host?

In most cases, you will not need any special equipment to use P3 Entering a Co Host. As long as you and your co-host have a stable internet connection and a device with a camera and microphone, you should be able to join the stream and participate without any additional equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613