• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leads--Real Food Mag or Career Builder

When you got the leads, did it tell you that they were from Careerbuilder or did you find that out when you spoke with them?When you got the leads, it told you that they were from Careerbuilder.
chefkathy
Anyone received any yet? I'm shocked that I haven't seen any come through.

Me too! I've gotten zilch.:(:(

I haven't gotten any either. :cry:

nothing. :(I even put a link to the careerbuilder ad in my monthly newsletter.

nothing here

Wow, that's AMAZING to me that nobody has heard a peep. I guess we are just a small fraction of directors across the country.

I've gotten three Career Builder leads so far - all three changed their minds as soon as they realized the kit was $155

Good to know there are some leads being generated! (Sorry to hear they aren't following thru)

dannyzmom said:
I've gotten three Career Builder leads so far - all three changed their minds as soon as they realized the kit was $155

When you got the leads, did it tell you that they were from Careerbuilder or did you find that out when you spoke with them?

finley1991 said:
When you got the leads, did it tell you that they were from Careerbuilder or did you find that out when you spoke with them?

Yep - the email that came from HO was different than the typical HO lead emails.

NJ is DRY- too

My director got one in Boise, ID. Not sure what happened.

Nothing here.... :(

Nope, nada, zilch.
Careerbuilder wasn't close to me and I can't find Everyday Food at any of my local stores. I was hoping it was helping some of you more city consultants )

nothing here....and I'm in Houston.....

My director got one today--the first I've heard here in Louisville-she's pretty sure the gal is going to sign! I told her I was jealous!--Lisa

Nothing here in upstate NY.
I wonder how ofter they are posting the ad? I know many companies re post so that people see it more often.

Nothing here in Austin, either.

Nothing here. I did get my first home office order though since promoting this month! An order for $14.50. WOO HOO! (I am laughing but really AM greatful!)

Nothing here either...

Nothing here in Wyoming...big surprise! ;)

Christ Follower said:
Nothing here. I did get my first home office order though since promoting this month! An order for $14.50. WOO HOO! (I am laughing but really AM greatful!)

These will really start to add up. I have about $300.00 in HO lead orders this month.

quick question...
I got an online activity report today for an individual order cancelled from my PWS
I don't recognize the name and I didn't get a similar one when she ordered. Anyone else?
The sales are in RED. I will call HO Monday, it was just weird, like the anti-lead

ChefLisa said:
These will really start to add up. I have about $300.00 in HO lead orders this month.

I got a record HO lead order last week!!! BUT it was a record low! Someone ordered a $1.50 item off the outlet! Can you believe that?! Crazy that she paid $6.25 shipping for a $1.50 item. That just made me laugh. I bet no other order will beat that record low.

pamperedbecky said:
I got a record HO lead order last week!!! BUT it was a record low! Someone ordered a $1.50 item off the outlet! Can you believe that?! Crazy that she paid $6.25 shipping for a $1.50 item. That just made me laugh. I bet no other order will beat that record low.

That is too funny! I guess it would be comparable to finding 0.30 cents on the ground though...free money. :D

pamperedbecky said:
I can beat that! I once got a HO lead order for a citris peeler. Yes she paid over $7 for a $0.75 item.:bugeye::rolleyes:

About the canceled PWS order, this happens when the order is canceled. One of my consultants had a guest from a show place the order from TPC's website. It was assigned to a diretor. My consultant was able to call HO and have the order canceled so she could add it to her host's show.

I have also canceled online orders from my website so I can add them to the show. You need to do it within 12 hours (or so). If it has not shipped when you call, you can cancel it.

Michelle

Koolotus said:
quick question...
I got an online activity report today for an individual order cancelled from my PWS
I don't recognize the name and I didn't get a similar one when she ordered. Anyone else?
The sales are in RED. I will call HO Monday, it was just weird, like the anti-lead

I had one of those too. Lucky for me, I knew the customer. Even though she didn't leave contact info. She said she started to place an order for a show and outlet and then realized she couldn't do that. So canceled it. But I never got the first order, only the canceled one.

OH, ok I get it :)
Thanks!

No leads here in my part of Maine, but I wouldn't expect anything different from a super rural town!!! I'm really surprised those of you in the cities haven't seen more come by!!!

bethcooks4u said:
I can beat that! I once got a HO lead order for a citris peeler. Yes she paid over $7 for a $0.75 item.:bugeye::rolleyes:

How can people be so (stupid)?

No Career Builders and hardly ANY HO leads up here in real up there upstate NY.

Related to Leads--Real Food Mag or Career Builder

1. What is the purpose of leads in Pampered Chef?

The purpose of leads in Pampered Chef is to connect independent consultants with potential customers or business partners who have expressed interest in the products or the business opportunity.

2. How are leads obtained from Real Food Mag or Career Builder?

Leads from Real Food Mag or Career Builder are obtained through advertising or sponsored content on these platforms, which directs interested individuals to a landing page where they can enter their contact information to receive more information about Pampered Chef.

3. How long does it typically take to receive leads from these sources?

The timing of lead delivery can vary, but it usually takes a few days to a week after someone has provided their contact information for the lead to be processed and sent to the designated consultant.

4. Are leads from these sources high quality?

Yes, leads from Real Food Mag or Career Builder are typically high quality as they are individuals who have actively expressed interest in Pampered Chef through their interactions with the sponsored content or advertising.

5. Can I expect a guaranteed conversion rate from these leads?

There is no guaranteed conversion rate from leads obtained from any source. It ultimately depends on the consultant's ability to effectively follow up and build a relationship with the lead, as well as the lead's level of interest and readiness to make a purchase or join the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies