• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Registration - Completehotel Registration -

In summary, Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows independent consultants to register for leadership conferences and book hotel accommodations for these events. To register for a leadership conference through this program, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Leadership Registration" option. You can also book your hotel accommodations through this program, which offers convenience and special room rates and discounts. There is a deadline for registering and booking hotel accommodations, typically a few weeks before the conference starts.
ChefLisa
Leadership Registration - Complete
Hotel Registration - Complete
Airfare - Complete - On sale from Atlanta on Airtran - $259 and they do not charge for the first piece of checked luggage. HOORAY!

Congrats.
I still have to do all of that. I have been watching the price of air and I'm waiting on a roommate.

Related to Leadership Registration - Completehotel Registration -

What is Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration?

Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows independent consultants to register for leadership conferences and book hotel accommodations for these events.

How do I register for a leadership conference through this program?

To register for a leadership conference through Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Leadership Registration" option. From there, you can select the conference you wish to attend and complete the registration process.

Can I book my hotel accommodations through this program?

Yes, the Complete Hotel Registration feature allows you to book your hotel accommodations for the leadership conference at the same time as registering for the event. This makes it easy and convenient to secure your spot at the conference and reserve your hotel room.

Are there any benefits to using Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration?

Yes, by using this program, you can save time and hassle by registering for the leadership conference and booking your hotel accommodations in one convenient location. You will also have access to special room rates and group discounts for the conference.

Is there a deadline for registering and booking hotel accommodations through this program?

Yes, there is a deadline for registering and booking hotel accommodations through Leadership Registration - Complete Hotel Registration. This deadline is typically a few weeks before the start of the leadership conference, so be sure to register and book your hotel room as soon as possible to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
Replies
Views
micocina
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies