• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
I too think they came out w/the metal pans due to the cooking shows. My guess is they will come out with a silicone baking sheet to go w/them this fall to address the sticking. These are so popular on the cooking shows and Martha Stewart. I've always wondered why Martha doesn't use a cooking stone:)!

I have a set of baking sheets of this quality. I got them for a shower present when I got married 20 years ago. I still have them and they are the best. We are fortunate to have a company in Fort Wayne that makes quality kitchen products for restaurants. I hope PC is purchasing them from an American company, but I'm guessing they are probably made in China.

Last edited:
kspry said:
And train your recruits, motivate them, and cheer them on despite your day job?

This is not directed solely at you...but to everyone who is getting upset about the recruiting requirements to earn levels...

If your intent is not to become a Director...you can recruit and YOUR DIRECTOR will train and support them. She gets paid to do that. When I first started 4 years ago, my goal was NOT to be a director. That did not stop me from offering the opportunity...and those who decided to become a consultant were trained and supported by my Director and by me when I had the time.

Now that my goal is to become a Director...I will be telling my recruits exactly that! I want EVERYONE to recruit...but if they can't train their recruits (or don't want to) - I will do it! That will help my team to grow WIDE and DEEP.

I know everyone is freaking out about the incentive levels including recruiting. Really...it is our JOB to offer the opportunity to sell, to have a show, or to purchase products. One recruit every 12 months is not asking a whole lot. Pampered Chef has continued to proove year after year that they are working towards our benefit. Trust them!

OK...off my soap box now! Hee hee:chef:

KellyTheChef said:
If your intent is not to become a Director...you can recruit and YOUR DIRECTOR will train and support them. She gets paid to do that.

I know everyone is freaking out about the incentive levels including recruiting. Really...it is our JOB to offer the opportunity to sell, to have a show, or to purchase products. One recruit every 12 months is not asking a whole lot. Pampered Chef has continued to prove year after year that they are working towards our benefit. Trust them!

Kelly, very well put!

It is Pampered Chef's prerogative to create the hoops that must be jumped through to earn anything they offer.

If you are upset with the recruiting requirement being attached to these incentives (especially level one), I suggest that you write a letter (or email) to home office and let them know how you feel. You can be upset all day on here and it's not going to make a difference but if enough people who feel the same way let their thoughts be known, something may change.

chefjeanine said:
Kelly, very well put!

It is Pampered Chef's prerogative to create the hoops that must be jumped through to earn anything they offer.

If you are upset with the recruiting requirement being attached to these incentives (especially level one), I suggest that you write a letter (or email) to home office and let them know how you feel. You can be upset all day on here and it's not going to make a difference but if enough people who feel the same way let their thoughts be known, something may change.

Very well said. Many people recruit anyway while trying to earn a level which helps them in getting the points. I know some people can sell thousands without recruiting but that is the exception to the norm.

HO listens - let them know.

pamperedposey said:
Sorry I don't have a good close up, but here they are as a place setting...
I love this and I love the mugs! Hmmmm..... I just might have to buy this and tell my hubby "tough" I want it! LOL! (He doesn't like the dots!:rolleyes: )

KellyTheChef said:
This is not directed solely at you...but to everyone who is getting upset about the recruiting requirements to earn levels...

If your intent is not to become a Director...you can recruit and YOUR DIRECTOR will train and support them. She gets paid to do that. When I first started 4 years ago, my goal was NOT to be a director. That did not stop me from offering the opportunity...and those who decided to become a consultant were trained and supported by my Director and by me when I had the time.

Now that my goal is to become a Director...I will be telling my recruits exactly that! I want EVERYONE to recruit...but if they can't train their recruits (or don't want to) - I will do it! That will help my team to grow WIDE and DEEP.

I know everyone is freaking out about the incentive levels including recruiting. Really...it is our JOB to offer the opportunity to sell, to have a show, or to purchase products. One recruit every 12 months is not asking a whole lot. Pampered Chef has continued to proove year after year that they are working towards our benefit. Trust them!

ITA!!!! Just because you recruit someone doesn't mean you have to become a director.

I just might have to buy this and tell my hubby "tough" I want it! LOL! (He doesn't like the dots!)

I tend to agree with your hubby. lol For some reason those dots just remind me of children's dishes. They just don't appeal to me at all which is odd because I usually go for funky. :p

peichef said:
Are the new metal baking sheets non-stick?? Please.... say yes.
I meant to say ... please say no. I confused myself.

I am beyond excited that they are not non-stick!!!

KellyTheChef said:

I could not have said this better myself, Kelly! Let's look at the positive in this like you have and know that recruiting may not be your "thing" but it is your Directors "thing"!! As a Director, I am happy to do everything it takes to get any new recruit off to the best start-it's why I get the benefits!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates