• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership: Denver Event Questions & Planning Tips

In summary, the Leadership Summit is taking place in Denver from Jan. 8-10. There are many options for travel, and the Summit is ending early to make it easier for those who travel a long distance. The Summit will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
thebowman
Gold Member
Has anyone by chance seen or heard anything about Leadership besides it being in Denver? I like to be prepared and book airfare way in advance with hotel and all.

Re: LeadershipWe should have an update probably mid-October. So, there is no new news yet.

Re: Leadership
thebowman said:
Has anyone by chance seen or heard anything about Leadership besides it being in Denver? I like to be prepared and book airfare way in advance with hotel and all.
I thought I read start and end times somewhere, so you can get your flight booked. No? I'm pretty sure I read in on CC.

Re: LeadershipThanks- just thought I would check it out with you all. Seems like there was more info last year at Conference about Leadership and where it was and hotels involved, I must be having a "moment".

Re: Leadership
JAE said:
I thought I read start and end times somewhere, so you can get your flight booked. No? I'm pretty sure I read in on CC.

New Directors Academy has that but I can't find anything on Leadership.

Re: LeadershipNow that National Conference has ended, we know you are looking forward to traveling to Denver for Leadership Summit 2009 – an opportunity for you as a Pampered Chef leader to be recognized, learn and grow. It’s a great way to kick off your business for the new year – and have some fun too!Scheduling your travel:
To get the best fare, make your travel plans early. We encourage you to arrive at the Convention Center anytime between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 8 to enjoy a buffet luncheon before General Session starts promptly at 1 p.m. For early birds, we’ll see you when Registration and Booths open at 8 a.m. Leadership Summit will end at noon on Saturday, Jan. 10. We are ending earlier than in the past to make it easier for those who travel a long distance to return home that day, thus minimizing travel costs. Also new this year, we’re providing a grab-and-go snack bag for your trip home. Consider your travel options:
Consider planes, trains, and automobiles! More than 20 airlines fly to Denver. Check out Travel: Airfares, hotels, vacations, cruises, car rentals and more at Travelocity.com and Cheap Travel, Flights, Hotels, Vacations, Car Rentals, Cruise, Activities on Orbitz for your air travel options. Fares vary daily. Keep checking as sometimes airlines adjust fares at the end of the month. Please remember that you should leave the Denver Convention Center at least 2 ½ hours before the time of your departing flight for transfer to and check-in at the airport. Also, there is an Amtrak station in downtown Denver just a short cab ride from the Convention Center and the Leadership Summit hotels. Check out fares and schedules at Amtrak. See you in sunny Denver which boasts 300 sunshine-filled days a year. Coming in September, watch for more details about the Leadership Summit Agenda and Registration.

Re: LeadershipThanks Debbie for the awesome information.

Re: LeadershipI just cut and pasted it from an email from HO.

Related to Leadership: Denver Event Questions & Planning Tips

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership: Denver event?

The purpose of the Leadership: Denver event is to provide leadership training and development for our Pampered Chef consultants in the Denver area. It is an opportunity for leaders to come together, learn from each other, and gain valuable skills and knowledge to grow their businesses and teams.

2. Who can attend the Leadership: Denver event?

The Leadership: Denver event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their current leadership level. It is a great opportunity for consultants who are interested in leadership to learn more about the role and for current leaders to further develop their skills.

3. What topics will be covered at the Leadership: Denver event?

The event will cover a variety of leadership topics, including team building, communication, goal setting, and time management. There will also be sessions on how to effectively lead a team and how to inspire and motivate others.

4. Will there be any special guest speakers at the Leadership: Denver event?

Yes, there will be special guest speakers at the event who are experienced leaders and experts in their fields. They will provide valuable insights and tips on leadership and share their personal experiences and success stories.

5. How can I prepare for the Leadership: Denver event?

To prepare for the event, make sure to review the event agenda and come with an open mind and a willingness to learn. It is also a good idea to set specific goals and objectives that you want to achieve during the event. And don't forget to bring a notebook and pen to take notes and jot down ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • OhmyDLM