• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?

In summary, "Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to take and share photos from the company's annual Leadership Conference. To access the photos, log in to your Consultant's Corner account and click on the "Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?" tab. The photos can be used for personal or business use, and there is no fee to use them. Photos are typically added a few days after the event, but there may be a delay due to technical difficulties. Check back periodically for updates.
its_me_susan
My camera's flash didn't go off, and my pictures of the products are not good. Did anyone take digital ones that they would be soooo nice to send me??? I would be sooo grateful.

Susan :)

I don't know if this will help but in the Chef's Lounge under " Yes! we can now talk about leadership here" there is a link to look at pictures from leadership conf.
HTH

Susan,

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. I attached a link there and you can go and view any and all pictures of the products :)

thanks Ladies!!! So excited!!!

Also check...Consultant Corner. Look at the Special Edition Spring/Summer 06 KCN...it also has pictures of the new products.

1. What is "Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?"

"Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to take and share photos from the company's annual Leadership Conference.

2. How do I access the photos from Leadership Conference?

To access the photos from Leadership Conference, you can log in to your Consultant's Corner account and click on the "Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?" tab. From there, you can browse and download the photos.

3. Can I use the photos for my personal or business use?

Yes, you can use the photos for both personal and business use. The photos are meant to be shared on social media, your personal website, or used for marketing materials.

4. Is there a fee to use the photos?

No, there is no fee to use the photos. They are provided as a benefit for being a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How often are photos added to the "Leadership Conference Photos Anyone?" program?

Photos are typically added within a few days after the Leadership Conference event. However, there may be a delay if there are any technical difficulties. You can check back periodically for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies