• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Conference Cash for Leadership in Jan. | Contact PC for Refunds

In summary, to qualify for the "Get Your Conference Cash" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and attend the Leadership conference in January. The sales and recruiting requirements outlined in the promotion details must also be met. If you qualify for the promotion, you will receive your conference cash within 2-3 weeks after the Leadership conference in January. It will be credited to your consultant account and can be used towards future purchases. The conference cash can only be used towards the registration fee for the Leadership conference in January and cannot be used for any other purchases or events. If you do not use all of your conference cash, it will expire and cannot be carried over to future promotions or events. To request a refund for the Leadership conference
nicki25
Silver Member
I have conference cash set up for leadership in Jan. and I don't think I am going to be able to go now. How do I contact PC to get them to put my money back into my account that I have been having them take out???

Just email them and tell them you will not be able to go and you want that conference club cancelled. The money you have saved so far will be on your next monthend commission check.

When it post back into your account try putting it aside for National Conference. It's definitely worth it.

1. How do I qualify for the "Get Your Conference Cash" promotion?

To qualify for the "Get Your Conference Cash" promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and attend the Leadership conference in January. Additionally, you must meet the sales and recruiting requirements outlined in the promotion details.

2. When will I receive my conference cash?

If you qualify for the promotion, you will receive your conference cash within 2-3 weeks after the Leadership conference in January. It will be credited to your consultant account and can be used towards future purchases.

3. Can I use my conference cash for anything other than the Leadership conference?

No, the conference cash can only be used towards the registration fee for the Leadership conference in January. It cannot be used towards any other purchases or events.

4. What happens if I don't use all of my conference cash?

If you do not use all of your conference cash, it will expire and cannot be carried over to future promotions or events. We encourage you to use the full amount to make the most of this opportunity.

5. How do I contact Pampered Chef for a refund?

If you believe you qualify for a refund for the Leadership conference, please contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433) or through our online contact form. Our team will assist you with the refund process and any further questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • batroark
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
batroark
  • esavvymom