• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

In summary, the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet is an annual event for top-performing consultants in the Pampered Chef business. It is designed for networking, learning from industry experts, and celebrating achievements. Only consultants with the title of Director or above are eligible to attend. The event will include keynote speeches, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and recognition ceremonies. There is a registration fee, but top-performing consultants may be eligible for a discount. Invitations and registration information will be sent via email or can be completed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a regional director.

Are you interested in a Leadership Meet 'n' Greet?

• I'm going to Leadership - YES! Thurs. Jan. 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm going to Leadership - YES! Fri. Jan. 11

• I'm going to Leadership - YES! Whenever

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm going to Leadership - NO, I spend too much time with you people anyway

• I'm not going to Leadership

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Leadership? What's that?

• Corn

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
chefann
Gold Member
Anyone open to one?

There's a chunk of open time on Thursday, January 10 when we should all be available (except for upper level directors, since that's their dinner). I haven't scoped out possible venues in the hotels, so there are no details yet. I just wanted to get a feel for how many people would be interested.

Ohhh...I really wanted to vote corn!!! I don't know when I'm flying in yet, but I will be there sometime on Wednesday and flying out Sunday morning.

I didn't include Wednesday or Saturday as options, because I figured that a fair number of people will be traveling those days.Corn is on the survey just as a joke. :) A forum DH visits usually has with "beer" as the last option in any survey. And "Corn" is what Beaker says. <giggle>It's been a long day at work, and I really don't want to be here.and, darn it all, I forgot to make the results viewable, so I can't see who voted for what.

HA! Someone did vote for corn!

cmdtrgd said:
HA! Someone did vote for corn!
That's what I wanted to check. I bet it was KG.Shoot- Now I wanna delete this thread and restart it so I can make the poll results visible. I think I'll do that.THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU VOTED IN THE POLL, PLEASE RE-CAST YOUR VOTE IN THE CORRECTED VERSION. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Related to Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet event?

The Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet is an annual event for top-performing consultants to network, learn from industry experts, and celebrate their achievements.

2. Who can attend the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

Only consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above in the Pampered Chef business are eligible to attend the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet.

3. What activities will take place at the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

The event will include keynote speeches from leaders in the direct sales industry, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and recognition ceremonies for top-performing consultants.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the event. This fee covers meals, materials, and other event expenses. However, top-performing consultants may be eligible for a discounted rate.

5. How do I register for the Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet?

Consultants who are eligible to attend will receive an invitation and registration information via email. The registration process can also be completed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your regional director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views