• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Layered Mexican Party Dip/Spring Recipe '05

In summary, the Layered Mexican Party Dip/Spring Recipe '05 requires 1 cup of refried beans, 1 cup of guacamole, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1/2 cup of sliced black olives. It can be made ahead of time and can be customized with different ingredients. This dip can be served with tortilla chips, pita chips, or vegetable sticks, and can also be used as a topping or spread for various dishes. It can also be made vegetarian or vegan by using dairy-free or vegan alternatives for the ingredients.
DeniseC
Has anyone made the Layered Mexican Party Dip on Page 6 of the Spring/Summer Recipe Collection '05 for a Kitchen Show? If so, how did it go over and do you have any preparation tips to share?

Mexican Party DipI have prepared the Mexican Party Dip at two of my parties so far to rave reviews! I prepared most of the ingredients ahead of time and stored them in the new prep bowls (sold quite a few because of this). I showed off the new stainless steel bowls and used the nylon masher for the avocados. To make a really dramatic presentation I arranged all the ingredients in the middle of the large SA square platter and scattered the lime tortilla chips around the dip. Smashing!

While I prepare, I tell my guests the kitchen tip about microwaving the lime for 10 seconds -- they love this -- then squeez the VERY juicy lime with the juicer. Like I said, rave reviews, and really tasty.

Enjoy! :D

Thank you so much for your feedback. I like the idea about placing the Tortilla chips around the dip.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Layered Mexican Party Dip/Spring Recipe '05?

The ingredients for the Layered Mexican Party Dip/Spring Recipe '05 include 1 cup of refried beans, 1 cup of guacamole, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of salsa, 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes, and 1/2 cup of sliced black olives. You will also need a 9-inch round baking dish or serving platter.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time. Simply assemble the layers and cover with plastic wrap or foil. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. We recommend making it no more than 24 hours in advance for best results.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients?

Yes, you can customize this dip to your liking. You can use your favorite type of beans, add in extra toppings such as corn or jalapenos, or use different types of cheese. However, keep in mind that changing the ingredients may alter the taste and texture of the dip.

4. What can I serve with this dip?

This dip goes well with tortilla chips, pita chips, or even vegetable sticks. You can also use it as a topping for tacos, burritos, or quesadillas. Get creative and use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

5. Can I make this dip vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, you can easily make this dip vegetarian or vegan by using dairy-free versions of sour cream and cheese, or by omitting them altogether. You can also use vegan refried beans and guacamole. Just make sure to check the labels of all your ingredients to ensure they are suitable for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
Replies
Views
Jfoster
  • julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies