• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Latest Update on [x]: Have You Heard Anything?

In summary, the latest update on [x] is [insert update here]. We are currently working on gathering more information about [x] and will provide updates as soon as they are available. At this time, there is no new information to share about [x]. We will keep you updated as we learn more. There have been no changes to the previous update on [x]. We will notify you if there are any updates to the situation. To stay informed about [x], you can check our website and social media pages for updates, as well as sign up for our email newsletter.
melaniepc
what is the latest with those? Last I heard they werent going to put them back able to sell and I thought we were going to be able to put in a claim or whatever to get our money back... I havent heard anything else. Anyone know?

last I heard, this is the only thing not coming back. The holiday plates are, but the spreaders are not. I'd contact HO to get your refund.

What if we earned them in a SAT??

There's info on CC about them, including links to the relevant emails.

as I remember, if you earned them in level 4 of SAT you will get a 25 PC dolalr credit. It your ordered them through the sample pack you will get 6 dollars plus tax refunded automatically.

When will the plates ship if we ordered them in samples?????? Mine never got here before the stop sell...

I never got my refund.... I have to call HO today anyways so I will ask

lisa717 said:
When will the plates ship if we ordered them in samples?????? Mine never got here before the stop sell...

If I remember correctly they were start to start shipping Oct. 1st, so we should get them any day now! Can't wait!

i can't wait too!!

I still havent got my refund. they said it would be in the commission statement but it wasnt this time

Related to Latest Update on [x]: Have You Heard Anything?

1. What is the latest update on [x]?

The latest update on [x] is [insert update here].

2. When can we expect to hear more information about [x]?

We are currently working on gathering more information about [x] and will provide updates as soon as they are available.

3. Is there any new information regarding [x]?

At this time, there is no new information to share about [x]. We will keep you updated as we learn more.

4. Have there been any changes to the previous update on [x]?

There have been no changes to the previous update on [x]. We will notify you if there are any updates to the situation.

5. How can I stay informed about [x]?

You can stay informed about [x] by checking our website and social media pages for updates, as well as signing up for our email newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • otisbg