• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Licensing Requirements for Little League Fundraiser: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the organizer is asking for documentation that I don't think I need for a kids' charity event.
LBurke
Eeek! So I have a fundraiser scheduled for Friday night. :cool: It's for the local Little League and is going to be a booth at their opening ceremonies. I was really excited about it (and have put quite a bit of time into getting ready) until I recieved an email from the organizer yesterday stating that I need to bring Insurance paperwork, City license and Tax ID info with me to the event...:eek::cry: HUH? This is the first mention of any of that to me... TWO DAYS before the event!:mad:
Am I missing something here?
I think I found the insurance info on CCorner. Any ideas on the rest of it? I really don't have the time to chase this down, especially if I have to apply for licenses!

Contact the organizer about this. Tell him you aren't the kind of business that needs these things. The license is usually for food vendors (you may not be able to bring food) and the tax id is only necessary if you are selling at the booth and your SS number should be what they need. The insurance form you found on CC is all you need there. Good luck.

Gosh I am no help, but what Beth said is good advice. If you are still in doubt call HO

Thank goodness you're around Beth! I read Laurie's question and was totally stumped...and then thought, oh no, what if I need this info one day...and then there was your post! :)

In MN we have a State form (ST19) it is an "Operator certificate of compliance" It asks about your type of business and has a spot to say that your company deals with all taxes etc. for you. Whenever I do an event I fill one of these out and give them a copy of our ins. printed from CC. All is well and all organizers are very happy with that!

Thanks Beth, I feel a little better after reading your post. I am planning on selling at the booth (at least that's the idea...and I need about 300 more to meet level 3 of sellathon). Thanks for the info... I got to thinking after I posted and looked at some licensing info online at the city's site that they probably mean food vendors. I will see if the AZ site has anything like Paulette mentioned.
The organizer had a stroke a couple weeks ago, so the organization on this hasn't been what she said it would. I myself am 6 1/2 months preggo and SOOO did not need the stress that email caused me last night. Thanks for you help so far. I love this site!
I have done vendor booths at a real estate conference and schools and craft/home fairs and have never been asked for anything like this before...

Last edited:

Related to Last-Minute Licensing Requirements for Little League Fundraiser: Tips & Tricks

1. What are the licensing requirements for a Little League fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

In order to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef for your local Little League, you will need to obtain a fundraising license from your Little League organization. This may involve filling out an application and paying a fee, depending on your league's specific requirements.

2. How long does it take to get a fundraising license for a Little League fundraiser?

The time it takes to obtain a fundraising license for a Little League fundraiser can vary depending on your league's processes. It is best to contact your league directly to inquire about their specific timeline and any necessary steps for obtaining a license.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for a Little League fundraiser without a license?

No, it is important to obtain a fundraising license from your Little League organization before using Pampered Chef products for a fundraiser. This helps ensure that all necessary permissions and guidelines are followed to support the Little League's fundraising efforts.

4. Are there any specific tips or tricks for working with a Little League fundraiser?

When working with a Little League fundraiser, it can be helpful to plan ahead and communicate clearly with your league and team leaders. Consider offering a variety of products and hosting events or promotions to boost sales. Remember to also follow all of the fundraising guidelines set by your league.

5. What should I do if I have additional questions about hosting a Little League fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

If you have any further questions or concerns about hosting a fundraiser for your local Little League with Pampered Chef, please reach out to your league's designated contact or Pampered Chef representative. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information for your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
LCOLACHICO