• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Get August Host Special - Aug 31

In summary, the August host special is a limited-time offer for customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of August. By hosting a party before August 31, you can take advantage of exclusive discounts and rewards that are not available at any other time. To qualify for the special, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party before August 31. The specific items included in the August host special may vary, but typically it includes a selection of popular products at discounted prices. To book a party before August 31, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
What is the last day to close a show so the host can get the August Host Special?

Must be closed and submitted by the end of September!

BTW- Make sure you enter it as an August dated show!

So for August, I have until the end of September?!? I have already started entering orders into P3 so its dated for August.

Yes, you are correct.

You have until the end of the FOLLOWING month to be able to enter orders. So, August guest/host specials must be dated as an August show date, and must me submitted by the end of September.

The only time you want to really watch "held" and "submitted" dates (other than the above restriction) is when HO holds incentives. Sometimes the show must be HELD and SUBMITTED in the same month, or something like that! Just make sure you read the fine print of any incentive!

Related to Last Day to Get August Host Special - Aug 31

What is the August host special?

The August host special is a limited-time offer for our customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of August. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for our host.

What are the benefits of hosting a party before August 31?

By hosting a party before August 31, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the August host special and receive exclusive discounts and rewards that are not available at any other time.

What do I need to do to qualify for the August host special?

To qualify for the August host special, you will need to host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. Your party must take place before August 31 in order to receive the special benefits.

What items are included in the August host special?

The specific items included in the August host special may vary, but typically it includes a selection of our most popular products at discounted prices. This could include cookware, kitchen tools, or even our famous stoneware.

How can I book a party before August 31 to take advantage of the host special?

You can easily book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Host a Party" tab. Our consultants will work with you to find a date that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies