• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day of SS Month 3: I'm Almost There!

In summary, you have earned $175 in products, and are only $175 away from getting to choose from the bank stuff. You are encouraging others to find your website in order to take advantage of the free products and bonuses.
Chef_2_Four
Today is the last day of my SS month 3! I earned month 1 and month 3! yea!! well i'm about $175 away from getting to choose from the bank stuff!! I'm like right there!! i have been talking to everyone i know. maybe someone will find my website today and order a bunch of stuff! :)

If you have the money order stuff for yourself so you can get the free stuff. :)

I put in the extra $$ during my SS months, so that you get the $175 worth of products, plus the extras since you made the incentive! Remember that you will also get double points and commission on that $175 that you put in to it! Good luck :)

I did't think we receieve commission on items that we bought?

You would want to buy that extra $175 of items in a relative or friend's name, so that it is a "guest sale." You can also put it in as a catalog show, so that you can offer that person (and possibly you in the future) 10% off for the next year.

If you did it in your Mom's name say as a catalog show with a $200 guest order you'd also get $10 FPV.

Can you enter a cooking show or catalog show with just the host ordering? How would that work? I'm guessing they would have to buy $150 worth of products before they can get the specials for themselves?

DMB75 said:
Can you enter a cooking show or catalog show with just the host ordering? How would that work? I'm guessing they would have to buy $150 worth of products before they can get the specials for themselves?
I have done one person shows before. If you would feel more comfortable, you could add one or two guests...and pay the $4 shipping for each.The guest sales would have to be at least $150, and you can take advantage of all benefits, since it is a catalog show. You can also think of smaller items, like door prizes or give-aways to keep on hand.

I thought about ordering stuff under my husband's name, but I don't have the $175 and all I really want is the deep covered baker and it is only $65 so I will probably just buy it in march. thanks guys!

Chef_2_Four said:
Today is the last day of my SS month 3! I earned month 1 and month 3! yea!! well i'm about $175 away from getting to choose from the bank stuff!! I'm like right there!! i have been talking to everyone i know. maybe someone will find my website today and order a bunch of stuff! :)

Congratulations on making 2 of your SS bonuses!!! That's quite an accomplishment alone! ;)

thank you!!

Related to Last Day of SS Month 3: I'm Almost There!

1. What is the significance of the "Last Day of SS Month 3"?

The Last Day of SS Month 3 marks the end of the third month in our Special Starter program, which is a three-month period designed to help new consultants get their business up and running. It is an exciting milestone as it means you are almost done with this initial phase and ready to continue growing your business.

2. What does "I'm Almost There!" mean?

"I'm Almost There!" is a phrase we use to celebrate the progress and hard work of our consultants who are nearing the end of their three-month Special Starter program. It is a reminder to keep pushing and stay motivated as you are on the brink of achieving your goals.

3. What happens after the Last Day of SS Month 3?

After the Last Day of SS Month 3, you will officially graduate from our Special Starter program and become a fully-fledged Pampered Chef consultant. You will have access to all the benefits and resources available to our consultants, and can continue to grow your business and earn commissions.

4. Can I extend the Special Starter program if I need more time?

While we encourage our consultants to complete the Special Starter program within the designated three-month period, we understand that circumstances may arise that require more time. In such cases, you can request an extension from your team leader or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do to prepare for the Last Day of SS Month 3?

As you approach the Last Day of SS Month 3, we recommend reviewing your progress and setting new goals for the next phase of your business. It is also a good time to reach out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support, and to start planning for your official graduation from the Special Starter program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
calebsmom0822
  • Wendyss
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ