• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!

In summary, "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!" is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants who are close to reaching the level of Director. It covers various leadership skills and provides resources for successful team leading. The program is open to consultants who have achieved the title of Senior Consultant or above and are within three months of reaching Director level. Topics covered include communication, time management, team building, and goal setting. There is no cost to participate, but participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses for in-person training. To enroll, consultants can log in to their Pampered Chef account and select the training session of their choice.
kisrae
Gold Member
I'm only one show away from becoming a director. One of my recruits just submitted her last two shows and my 5th recruit has one more show to submit. I CAN"T WAIT!

Awesome - great job on a big accomplishment! I can't wait to shout out the big CONGRATULATIONS! Be sure to let us know when it happens!

What wave are you in so that everyone knows to cheer you on as you walk across the stage!

Awesome!! Congrats!! What an accomplishment!

Way to go!!! Great job!!

great job! That is soooo exciting!

Ida is wave 2, we're going to have a huge party!!!!!!Maybe we should get the blow horn!! LOL

Woohoo! So exciting!! Great job and keep up the momentum!

Go Ida....Go Ida!!!!

YAY Ida!! You're almost there!! Congrats! Let us know when it's official!

Congrats!! That is SOOO awesome!!!!!:)

Congrats!!! Practice you crossing wave!!!

Related to I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!

1. What is "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!" all about?

"I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!" is a training program designed for those who are close to reaching the level of Director within Pampered Chef. It focuses on developing leadership skills and providing the tools and resources needed to successfully lead a team.

2. Who is eligible to participate in "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!"?

This program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Senior Consultant or above and are within three months of reaching the level of Director.

3. What can I expect to learn from "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!"?

The program covers a wide range of topics including effective communication, time management, team building, and goal setting. It also provides insights into the responsibilities and expectations of a Director within Pampered Chef.

4. Are there any costs associated with participating in "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!"?

There is no cost to participate in the program. However, participants are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses if attending an in-person training session.

5. How do I enroll in "I'm Almost There: On the Verge of Becoming a Director!"?

To enroll in the program, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "I'm Almost There" tab. From there, you can select the training session that works best for you and register for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrssyvo