• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes for Bar Pans: Delicious Ideas to Demo!

In summary, a bar pan is a rectangular baking pan made of stoneware or metal that evenly distributes heat and creates a crispy crust on baked goods. To use, preheat your oven, grease the pan, place food on it, and bake according to the recipe's instructions. It can also be used for roasting vegetables and meats. The baking time may need to be adjusted, and it can be cleaned with hot water and a mild soap. Harsh chemicals and scouring pads should be avoided.
Tara1021
I'm thinking of using my bar pan to promote the new kit, instead of the lg round stone. What are some good recipes to demo?

Yeah I would love some recipes. I tried to microwave chicken tonight. Came out awesome in the deep dish.. Love these new items.

Here are some ideas....

Attachments

• A day in the life of the Large Barpan.doc
    206 KB · Views: 904
  • Skipping Stones.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 600
  • Stoneware information[1].doc
    27 KB · Views: 485
  • Top ten reason to buy Stoneware.doc
    124 KB · Views: 2,715
Here's some that I have..:)

Attachments

• medium bar pan.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 503
  • A Day In The Life of a Stoneware Bar Pan.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 584
  • bar pan.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 683
These are absolutely great. I just got done saying..I need some help in the product info area and these are fabulous. thank you.

Thanks girls!

Good bar pan recipes for demos:
--Clubhouse Chicken Squares
--Tomato Basil Squares
--Three Onion Goat Cheese Tart

Not a demo recipe, but...I love cooking bacon in my Large Bar Pan and tell about it at every show!

Cook it at 425 degrees F for 15 - 18 minutes. Take it out and put it on a plate lined with paper towels.

It makes the most awesome bacon!!!

Also, that is a great way to season your stone!

Lisa

here are few, and I LOVE the new Aloha Pizza! It uses every single product in the starter kit! I plan to make it at most of my shows!!!

Attachments

• Bar Pan uses - with recipes.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Mexican Chocolate Squares.doc
    23 KB · Views: 499
  • bar pan.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 520
  • Omelet Roll_bar pan.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 448
  • small bar pan recipes.doc
    80 KB · Views: 630
its_me_susan said:
here are few, and I LOVE the new Aloha Pizza! It uses every single product in the starter kit! I plan to make it at most of my shows!!!
Thankyou--I love all the new files I get from here. These are great!

Thanks so much! I love the one with the questions and Answers about the stoneware!

What is a bar pan?

A bar pan is a rectangular baking pan that is typically made of stoneware or metal. It is designed to evenly distribute heat and create a crispy crust on baked goods.

How do I use a bar pan?

To use a bar pan, preheat your oven according to the recipe's instructions. Grease the pan with cooking spray or butter. Place your food on the bar pan and bake according to the recipe's instructions. Allow the pan to cool before removing your food.

Can I use a bar pan for anything other than baking?

Yes, bar pans can also be used for roasting vegetables and meats. The even heat distribution and raised edges make them ideal for roasting and creating crispy edges on your food.

Do I need to adjust the baking time when using a bar pan?

Yes, bar pans typically require a slightly shorter baking time compared to traditional baking pans. This is due to their ability to evenly distribute heat and create a crispy crust. Always check your food a few minutes before the recommended baking time is up to avoid overcooking.

How do I clean a bar pan?

Bar pans can be cleaned with hot water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scouring pads as they can damage the pan's surface. If there are stubborn stains or food residue, soak the pan in hot water for a few minutes before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pckellyd