• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies: What "Pink" Recipe Are You Making in May?

In summary, the ladies were discussing pink recipes for various events. Some ideas included a pink trifle made with strawberry cake, white chocolate pudding, and strawberry Cool Whip, a pink fruit dip made with strawberry yogurt and Cool Whip, and a pink punch made with fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, and raspberry sherbet. Other ideas were strawberry margarita squares, tuxedo brownie cups, and strawberry pastries. The group was keeping their recipes simple and expected a small number of guests for their events.
Chef Diane
What "pink" recipes are you ladies making? I just had a reschedule for May and haven't thought about a recipe yet.

Made a pink trifle at home last night - kids loved it...

Strawberry cake - 1 box
White Chocolate pudding - 2 boxes
Strawberry Cool Whip - 1 small container

That combination filled my trifle bowl perfectly.

Did you mix the pudding and the coolwhip together? or just layer it

Chef Diane said:
Did you mix the pudding and the coolwhip together? or just layer it

I just layered it. It looked nice...dark pink, white, light pink, repeat...

Easy pink fruit dip. Combine 1 8 oz. carton strawberry yogurt with 1 8 oz. tub strawberry Cool Whip. Serve with strawberries, grapes and melon balls (honeydew is fabulous with it!).

And make pink punch in the QSP- fruit punch, lemon-lime soda and raspberry sherbet.

Thanks Ann.

I was hoping someone would have a drink. I love that strawberry cake, so I think those will be my May recipes. Pink Triffle with pink punch. I'll use the fruit and dip as a second if I need it.

For my kick off dessert party on the 1st, I want to try strawberry margarita squares (b/c they intrigue me, never made them though, but figure I can make a whole lot if I need to), some kind of trifle with lots of pink, and probably the tuxedo brownie cups (strawberries on top). I am going to keep it simple, and as of yet have no idea how many people to expect though I did stress RSVP. I am going to have decafe coffee, tea (probably raspberry zinger or something else pinkish), and I'm debating doing a cold drink but I guess I probably should.

I am making the strawberry pastries for my show, i might have to try that first receipe too! that will probably be the only pink so far I have 3 that rsvp'd and my show is saturday!

a few variations of pink trifles! Then probably a ring/wreath/braid/pizza thing like normal!

I love these really SIMPLE pink recipes!

What is the "Pink" Recipe for May?

The "Pink" Recipe for May is the Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Squares. It is a delicious and refreshing dessert that is perfect for spring and summer.

Is the "Pink" Recipe only for ladies?

No, the "Pink" Recipe is for everyone! It is a fun and tasty way to support breast cancer awareness and fundraising efforts.

Do I need any special equipment to make the "Pink" Recipe?

No, the Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Squares can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, hand mixer, and baking pan.

Can I use a different type of fruit for the "Pink" Recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the pink lemonade concentrate with any other type of fruit concentrate such as raspberry or strawberry. Just make sure to adjust the amount of sugar accordingly.

Can I make the "Pink" Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pink Lemonade Cheesecake Squares a day in advance and store them in the fridge. They will still taste fresh and delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies