• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kroger 10 for $10 Sale: Get Pillsbury French Bread for $1!

In summary, the local Kroger is having a 10 for $10 sale this week and one of the items for $1 is the Pillsbury French Bread. The website for other Kroger stores shows that most are also doing the sale. The price at the Kroger near me is $1.24, but the price at Walmart is $1.
jenniferlynne
I know that not all Kroger's are the same and not all have the same add each week. The Kroger near me is having their 10 for $10 sale this week and one of the things that is $1 is the Pillsbury French Bread for the bread tube. I went to their website and pulled up some different adds in different states and see that most are also doing 10 for $10. Anyway, just thought I would share that. I can always get it for $1 at Walmart, but I know a lot of people boycott Walmart, so I thought I would share the Kroger tip. When it's not on sale, my Kroger has it for $2.24, so $1 is a deal. I've been doing free kitchen shows this month and I have been making the Hot Pizza Dip and serving it with the bread made in the bread tube. Just wanted to share!

Thanks for the tip...I prefer the french bread for a pizza crust!

Boycott walmart?I love wal-mart!!!

Just thought I would let you all know! :p

Debbie

Debbie,

Yeah, I love them too, but I've heard some people won't shop there. Big company trying to run all the little companies out of business. Used to buy Made in the USA and now they don't. That sort of thing. I like Kroger though because I can get 10 cents off a gallon of gas if I buy groceries there!

Wow- $1 for the french bread! It's $3.99 at our Local Ralph's In CA, which I believe Kroger owns! I should probably check out our store and see if it's on sale at all! That's a great ad!

We have Fred Meyer owned by Kroger in Alaska, but no such deal. I was so excited only to find the cans sitting there for $3.99 each. Bummer

No Kroger near me. Jewel (owned by Albertsons) has it for over $3 a can. It sucks. Walmart is a 20 min drive out of my way.

But I just discovered Aldi! I'm doing a race show tomorrow and offered to buy ingredients. Got just about everything for TWO recipes and it was under $15!

Wow. I guess that one of the advantages of living is a smaller area. Prices are cheaper.

jenniferlynne said:
I know that not all Kroger's are the same and not all have the same add each week. The Kroger near me is having their 10 for $10 sale this week and one of the things that is $1 is the Pillsbury French Bread for the bread tube. I went to their website and pulled up some different adds in different states and see that most are also doing 10 for $10. Anyway, just thought I would share that. I can always get it for $1 at Walmart, but I know a lot of people boycott Walmart, so I thought I would share the Kroger tip. When it's not on sale, my Kroger has it for $2.24, so $1 is a deal. I've been doing free kitchen shows this month and I have been making the Hot Pizza Dip and serving it with the bread made in the bread tube. Just wanted to share!

What a terrific deal!!!
Makes it worthwhile to do a bread tube bread at every show!

Related to Kroger 10 for $10 Sale: Get Pillsbury French Bread for $1!

1. What is the Kroger 10 for $10 sale?

The Kroger 10 for $10 sale is a promotion where customers can purchase 10 selected items for $10. This sale includes a variety of products from different categories, such as groceries, household items, and personal care products.

2. How long does the Kroger 10 for $10 sale last?

The duration of the Kroger 10 for $10 sale may vary, but typically it lasts for one week. However, some stores may extend the sale for a longer period, so it's best to check with your local Kroger for specific dates.

3. What is included in the Kroger 10 for $10 sale?

The Kroger 10 for $10 sale includes a variety of products, such as snacks, frozen foods, canned goods, cleaning supplies, and personal care items. The specific items included in the sale may vary by store, so it's best to check your local ad or visit the store to see the full list of products.

4. Can I mix and match items in the Kroger 10 for $10 sale?

Yes, you can mix and match items in the Kroger 10 for $10 sale. As long as you purchase a total of 10 items, you will receive the discounted price of $10. This allows you to choose a variety of items that best suit your needs.

5. How do I get Pillsbury French Bread for $1 during the Kroger 10 for $10 sale?

To get Pillsbury French Bread for $1 during the Kroger 10 for $10 sale, you simply need to purchase it as one of your 10 items. The French bread is regularly priced at $1.99, but with the sale, you will get it for only $1. This is a great opportunity to stock up on this tasty and versatile bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
Replies