• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Knife Case: Sharing Our Experiences & Selling More?

In summary, the knife case is a great way to show your knives and look professional. The tote is a great way to distribute the weight and have a separate place to store stones.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Yes, I have not redeemed my points. Now that some of you have had the knife case for a while, please share with me how you like it. I do not usually bring all of my knives. Do you bring them all now? Are you selling more? Thanks!

It looks so professional. I do bring all the knives to my shows now but haven't really sold any more than before - well... my last host's husband was very interested and they might take them as a half price item (yes I pointed out the set with the knife block). I thought it would be great for fairs and such but many of them state "no weapons including knives" so I don't know. I think I'll start asking the host if she wants me to bring them and just lug them to those shows.

I got one, too. I used it for every show at first. I stopped because all of those knives is a lot of extra weight and I wasn't seeing an increase in interest or purchases. If you want to take all of your knives to your shows there is no better professional looking tool available to us now.

You know, I haven't redeemed my points yet, either, and I have over 3,000--I don't think I want the knife case, for a couple of different reasons (mostly that it would be one more thing to haul around), and I don't need the rolling case or much anything else--what all are you using your points for?

I still don't know what to do with the rest of them!! I wish they would let us get more than 1 of an item. I would get some more envelopes. My DCB just broke so I may get a second one to keep on hand.

I have the knife case and take it to every show. It's not another thing to lug, because I just put it in one of my other bags.I like having my knives safe--not bouncing around in another bag.

Chef Kearns said:
I still don't know what to do with the rest of them!! I wish they would let us get more than 1 of an item. I would get some more envelopes. My DCB just broke so I may get a second one to keep on hand.

I agree about getting more than one of each. If you went to National Conference you can get a second set of envelopes with your points.

I love the SA tote. I don't use it all the time but when I'm showcasing SA it's nice to have a separate tote and distribute the weight. You can slip a stone in there too...

Related to Knife Case: Sharing Our Experiences & Selling More?

1. What is the purpose of the Knife Case?

The Knife Case is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to store and transport their knives safely and conveniently. It also serves as a visual aid for customers to see the different types of knives available and their uses.

2. How many knives can the Knife Case hold?

The Knife Case can hold up to 10 knives, including large and small knives, kitchen shears, and even a honing tool.

3. Is the Knife Case suitable for all types of knives?

Yes, the Knife Case is designed to fit all Pampered Chef knives, including the Essentials Collection and the Professional Collection. It can also accommodate other brand knives of similar size and shape.

4. Can the Knife Case be washed?

Yes, the Knife Case is made of durable, machine-washable fabric. It is recommended to hand wash and air dry to prolong its lifespan.

5. How does the Knife Case help with selling more knives?

The Knife Case allows consultants to easily showcase and demonstrate the different knives to customers. It also keeps the knives organized and protected, making it easier for customers to make a purchase decision. Additionally, the Knife Case is a great conversation starter and can help generate interest in the Pampered Chef knife collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • finley1991