• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Spritzer and Suntan Lotion

In summary, Robin tried using a spritzer with suntan lotion and found that it reduced the SPF of the lotion. She will try adding water to see if this affects the lotion's effectiveness.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I had a light bulb moment while I was at Wally World (wal-mart)

Do you think we would be able to put suntan lotion into the kitchen spritzer? I love the spray on suntan lotions but do not like the price!!!

And put bug spray into one, like OFF?

hmm, interesting. I think you should try it! :)

I think the lotion would be too thick.

Depends on the lotion. I've heard of people using the Spritzer this way.

DebbieJ said:
I think the lotion would be too thick.

Me too. I've never used a suntan lotion that was thin enough that I'd think it'd go up the nozzle. Maybe a suntan OIL??

Give it a try and let us know. I'd just suggest not using it for food purposes if you try the suntan thing and it fails :)

I will try it. Now to find my spritzer, and I just placed an order this morning!!!
I can't use oil, to fair, but will try some different suntan lotions..

Wonder if it would effect the lotion to much if you added some water to it??

I had a customer ask if you could put salad vinagraitte in it to spray for salads... I would assume you could, but thought I'd ask here to see :p

bakingwithamy said:
I had a customer ask if you could put salad vinagraitte in it to spray for salads... I would assume you could, but thought I'd ask here to see :p

Great idea! Spray salad dressings are becoming popular. The only thing would be that it couldn't have any particles floating in it that would clog the nozzle.

naekelsey said:
I will try it. Now to find my spritzer, and I just placed an order this morning!!!
I can't use oil, to fair, but will try some different suntan lotions..

Wonder if it would effect the lotion to much if you added some water to it??

Yes, it would reduce the SPF of the lotion.

Robin

Darn on reducing the SPF. Will let you know when I get mine, found or ordered.

1. What is the difference between the Kitchen Spritzer and Suntan Lotion?

The Kitchen Spritzer is a refillable spray bottle specifically designed for cooking oil, while the Suntan Lotion is a spray bottle for sunscreen. They are not interchangeable as the ingredients and intended uses are different.

2. Can I use the Kitchen Spritzer for non-cooking purposes?

No, the Kitchen Spritzer is only intended for use with cooking oil. Using it for other liquids may cause damage to the bottle or affect the taste of your food.

3. How do I clean the Kitchen Spritzer after use?

To clean the Kitchen Spritzer, simply fill it with hot water and a few drops of dish soap. Then, pump the spray mechanism a few times to allow the soapy water to run through. Rinse it out with clean water and let it air dry.

4. Can I use any type of oil in the Kitchen Spritzer?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer is designed to work with all types of cooking oils, including olive, vegetable, and canola oil. However, it is not recommended for use with thicker oils like coconut or sesame oil.

5. Is the Suntan Lotion safe for all skin types?

The Suntan Lotion is safe for most skin types, but it is always best to check the ingredients list and do a patch test before using it on larger areas of your body. If you have any concerns, it is best to consult with a dermatologist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Pamperedatlast