• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Credits: Understanding & Applying to Orders

In summary,Kit Enhancement credits are available once per year in April. They can be used to purchase products from the entire line at 40% off. As a new consultant, you also have a Kit Enhancement month.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I read in Recipe for Success that if you have kit enhancement credits that you can apply them toward your order. What are these? How do I know if I have any? I have some "money"in my "bank" from my super starter months, does this count? I need to kow right away because I need to place my order today. Thanks!

There is a Kit Enhancement month once per year for active consultants in April during which you can purchase products from the entire line at 40% off. As a new consultant, you also have a Kit Enhancement month. That is your 4th month (after your Super Starter period). If it is your 4th month, you can purchase items not in your starter kit or earned during the super starter program. Recipe for Success says "Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any other orders." Hope this helps...

I know how to place the order and what kit enhancement is all about. I read in Recipe for Success (and it is also an option on your payment status on Pampered Partner) that you can use Kit enhancement credits on your order. What are these? How do I know if I have any?

Do you know what page that info is on in Recipe for Success? I can't seem to find it.

Kristen said:
Do you know what page that info is on in Recipe for Success? I can't seem to find it.

This isn't ringing any bells for me, either.

Kristen said:

it is on page f-8 bottom right corner (policies and procedures chapter)

Kit Enhancement CreditsOur Home Office used to award "Kit Enhancement Credits" as bonuses and incentives to consultants. Sometimes they were awarded as recruiting incentives or sales incentives similar to the "gas card" incentive that we are currently being offered. Before the commission pay scale was revised a couple of years ago, Kit Enhancement Credits were awarded if you reached low bonus levels in sales.

Consultants used to "bank" their Kit Enhancement Credits and use them like PC dollars during Kit Enhancement month(s). I remember that the credits would expire if you didn't use them up within the year, so I doubt anyone still has any to use since they haven't been offered in quite a while.

Hope this explains it clearly enough...

-Janet :)

Laurenncraigory said:
it is on page f-8 bottom right corner (policies and procedures chapter)

Are you using the most current Recipe for Success? It's not in mine. That section of that page in my book talks about Kit Enhancement, but not about Kit Enhancement credits.

I know what you meanwhen you are first starting out , your first three months after you sell $1250.00 in a month anything more than that goes into the "bank" tword the plus bonuses . Once you are done your super starter months and there is money left in the "bank" can she use it twords her kit enhancement. No i do not believe you can use it for anything. It was just for the plus bonuses , i believe .

I can't seem to find it in my Recipe for Success either. I would call HO and ask them. The kit enhancement credit doesn't sound familiar to me at all. When did you join?

I think a few years ago there USED to be bonuses that could be applied to Kit Enhancement. Also, if there is every any incentive where Pampered Chef Dollars are awarded, they can be used for Kit Enhancement. A couple years ago they factored the bonuses consultants used to get into the increase in our commission and the great commission structure. Maybe that's where the confusion is???

What are Kit Enhancement Credits?

Kit Enhancement Credits are a form of currency that can be earned and used by Pampered Chef consultants. They are earned by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals and can be used towards the purchase of products and business supplies.

How do I earn Kit Enhancement Credits?

You can earn Kit Enhancement Credits by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your consultant level and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

How do I apply Kit Enhancement Credits to my orders?

To apply Kit Enhancement Credits to your orders, simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. On the payment page, you will see an option to apply your Kit Enhancement Credits towards the total amount due. Simply enter the amount you wish to apply and click “Apply”.

Can Kit Enhancement Credits be used towards any product?

No, Kit Enhancement Credits can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products and business supplies. They cannot be applied towards shipping costs or taxes.

Do Kit Enhancement Credits expire?

Yes, Kit Enhancement Credits do have an expiration date. They typically expire on December 31st of the year they were earned. It is important to use them before they expire to maximize their benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSharain