• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Credit: Explained for Newbies

In summary, there are different programs and opportunities for new consultants to earn and use Pampered Chef Dollars and points toward incentives and bonuses. These include earning Pampered Chef Dollars in the first 90 days, earning points for the annual incentive trip, and earning points for the Pan-o-Rama program by selling cookware. New consultants can also purchase a New Consultant Booster and products on a Kit Enhancement Order in their 4th month or in April using their Pampered Chef Dollars. They can also purchase new product samples at a discounted price and use Pampered Chef Dollars on personal orders at any time.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok so I am still new and learning, What is a kit enhancement credit that I see people talking about?

Kit enhancement is your 4th month after starting or April all other years. Consultants can place one kit enhancement order that month and receive 40% off the retail price of the items they order. There are some other stipulations that are outlined in the Policies and Procedures document (on Consultant's Corner).

chefann said:
Kit enhancement is your 4th month after starting or April all other years. Consultants can place one kit enhancement order that month and receive 40% off the retail price of the items they order. There are some other stipulations that are outlined in the Policies and Procedures document (on Consultant's Corner).

So new consultants cannot order it right away? My recruiter sent me the flyer. I just assumed I could do it when I sign up next week....wrong again, eh?

There's a Supply Booster that I think you're talking about, Dena. That's a separate program. And as a new consultant, you will earn Pampered Chef Dollars (PC$) in your first 90 days, that you can spend on any non-commission order (other than the booster): personal order, supplies, samples, kit enhancement.

A breakdown...

• New consultants can EARN Pampered Chef Dollars in their first 90 days. There are bonuses for earning them in the first 30 days.
  • All consultants also EARN points toward the annual incentive trip. We get 1 point per dollar sold, plus points for recruiting or for qualifying as a new recruit (4 shows or $1250 sales).
  • This fall, all consultants can EARN points toward Pan-o-Rama by selling cookware between August 1 and November 30. We get 1 point per dollar RETAIL for all cookware sold (personal, supply, sample and kit enhancement orders don't count). We can redeem those points before December 31 for free cookware.
  • New consultants who sign between Aug. 13 and Sept. 17 will receive a BONUS of the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook in their kit. They can also EARN the 8" SS Saute pan if they qualify by October 31. If they earn the saute pan, their recruiter will EARN 500 additional points for Pan-o-Rama.
  • New consultants may PURCHASE the New Consultant Booster, which is a collection of supplies. There's an order form in the kit that must be mailed in. You have until the end of your 60 days to get it in. It's a great deal.
  • New consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order during their 4th month. They may use PC$ to pay for the order. There are specific rules about what may be ordered on a KE order, check the policies.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order in April. If they have any, they may use PC$ to pay for the order. See the policies.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE new product samples at 50% off retail until the end of the first month of the new season. This time is extended for new consultants who were not signed when the samples were made available. New consultants have until the end of their 6th week to order samples. Anyone may use PC$ to pay for samples.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE products on a personal order at any time. They receive a discount that varies based on their consultant level. See the policies. PC$ may be used on personal orders.

Wow! Never knew there was so much we could take advantage of, did you?

chefann said:
There's a Supply Booster that I think you're talking about, Dena. That's a separate program. And as a new consultant, you will earn Pampered Chef Dollars (PC$) in your first 90 days, that you can spend on any non-commission order (other than the booster): personal order, supplies, samples, kit enhancement.

A breakdown...

• New consultants can EARN Pampered Chef Dollars in their first 90 days. There are bonuses for earning them in the first 30 days.
  • All consultants also EARN points toward the annual incentive trip. We get 1 point per dollar sold, plus points for recruiting or for qualifying as a new recruit (4 shows or $1250 sales).
  • This fall, all consultants can EARN points toward Pan-o-Rama by selling cookware between August 1 and November 30. We get 1 point per dollar RETAIL for all cookware sold (personal, supply, sample and kit enhancement orders don't count). We can redeem those points before December 31 for free cookware.
  • New consultants who sign between Aug. 13 and Sept. 17 will receive a BONUS of the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook in their kit. They can also EARN the 8" SS Saute pan if they qualify by October 31. If they earn the saute pan, their recruiter will EARN 500 additional points for Pan-o-Rama.
  • New consultants may PURCHASE the New Consultant Booster, which is a collection of supplies. There's an order form in the kit that must be mailed in. You have until the end of your 60 days to get it in. It's a great deal.
  • New consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order during their 4th month. They may use PC$ to pay for the order. There are specific rules about what may be ordered on a KE order, check the policies.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order in April. If they have any, they may use PC$ to pay for the order. See the policies.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE new product samples at 50% off retail until the end of the first month of the new season. This time is extended for new consultants who were not signed when the samples were made available. New consultants have until the end of their 6th week to order samples. Anyone may use PC$ to pay for samples.
  • All consultants may PURCHASE products on a personal order at any time. They receive a discount that varies based on their consultant level. See the policies. PC$ may be used on personal orders.

Wow! Never knew there was so much we could take advantage of, did you?

You are a wealth of knowledge, woman! All I know it was a $36 kit that I could've SWORE she said I could've ordered with my starter kit...my ADD is kicking in...Ooh look! A Chicken!

Denarella said:
You are a wealth of knowledge, woman! All I know it was a $36 kit that I could've SWORE she said I could've ordered with my starter kit...my ADD is kicking in...Ooh look! A Chicken!

New Consultant Booster! That's it! Must be mailed in!

oh i know what you're talking about dena... the SUPPLY booster. it has more catalogs and order forms.. right Ann??

That's right! It's a great deal for you, too. You'd be an idiot NOT to send it in. :D

chefann said:
That's right! It's a great deal for you, too. You'd be an idiot NOT to send it in. :D

How did you know my middle name?!:yuck:

Denarella said:
How did you know my middle name?!:yuck:

LOL! That would make my initials DIP! LOL!:p

Denarella said:
LOL! That would make my initials DIP! LOL!:p

i KNEW IT! see, i'm not alone in the nutty dept here! :p

anyone know of we can order these on PP+ or do you have to send in the form

The supply booster must be mailed in. All the others can be submitted electronically through PP/P3.

All consultants may PURCHASE new product samples at 50% off retail until the end of the first month of the new season. This time is extended for new consultants who were not signed when the samples were made available. New consultants have until the end of their 6th week to order samples. Anyone may use PC$ to pay for samples.

I need to qualify before I may order the samples?

New consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order during their 4th month. They may use PC$ to pay for the order. There are specific rules about what may be ordered on a KE order, check the policies.
All consultants may PURCHASE products on a Kit Enhancement Order in April. If they have any, they may use PC$ to pay for the order. See the policies.

Is this the same kit? (Im done disecting.....just curious!)

You do not need to qualify before you order samples.

The 4th month and April Kit Enhancements are similar, but they have slightly different rules. The 4th month KE has a stipulation that you cannot order anything that came IN the kit. There's also, both times, a limit of one per item per KE month, and a max of $500 at full retail.

I don't THINK you need to qualify before ordering samples. The Kit enhancement is ANYTHING in the catalog at 40% off

chefann said:
You do not need to qualify before you order samples.

The 4th month and April Kit Enhancements are similar, but they have slightly different rules. The 4th month KE has a stipulation that you cannot order anything that came IN the kit. There's also, both times, a limit of one per item per KE month, and a max of $500 at full retail.

Thanks so much, Ann....

Im going over my recruiter's Thursday night for training and signing next Thursday. I cannot wait.....:D :D

thanks to all of you. I am glad I was not alone in the confusion

It may have been said but the supply booster (the one that's $36 and has to be mailed) can be ordered at any time within the first 60 days - you do not have to be qualified to do that.

Related to Kit Enhancement Credit: Explained for Newbies

1. What is a Kit Enhancement Credit?

A Kit Enhancement Credit is a credit given to consultants to use towards purchasing additional products at a discounted price when they first join Pampered Chef.

2. How do I earn a Kit Enhancement Credit?

Consultants earn a Kit Enhancement Credit by meeting the requirements during their first 30 days as a consultant. This includes submitting at least $1,250 in sales and recruiting at least one new team member.

3. Can I use my Kit Enhancement Credit on any products?

Yes, you can use your Kit Enhancement Credit on any products in the current season's catalog. However, it cannot be used towards business supplies or shipping fees.

4. How long is the Kit Enhancement Credit valid for?

The Kit Enhancement Credit is valid for 90 days from the date it is issued. It must be used before it expires or it will be forfeited.

5. Can I combine my Kit Enhancement Credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Kit Enhancement Credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It must be used as a one-time credit towards a single purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedChefLayla