• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids' "Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game?

In summary, the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game is a fun and interactive way to introduce children to common cooking terms and vocabulary. It can be used as a teaching tool for children ages 6-12 in a group setting or as a family activity. Additional resources and activities can also be used to further enhance children's understanding and knowledge of cooking terms.
dianevill
Gold Member
Hope someone can help me... I'm teaching a children's cooking class at a local rec department and tomorrow's lesson is on cooking terms. I would love a worksheet or game that we can use to reinforce the lesson - something already made up, as I don't have time to type/create one. I have two classes, one 6-8 year old class and one 9-11 year old class, so something that would fit either/both classes would be awesome.

I was able to find some neat worksheets for germs for last week's class, but just can't seem to find anything for this week.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank much!

Check this out:
http://www.fsis.usda.gov/food_safety_education/For_Kids_&_Teens/index.asp

YES!!! Thank you so much!

My attempt...In case anyone would need this for a kids' cooking class, this is what I came up with for my older kids' class...

Attachments

• Cooking Lingo Mix Up.doc
    26 KB · Views: 356
HTML H2: What is the purpose of the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game?HTML paragraph: The purpose of the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game is to introduce children to common cooking terms and vocabulary in a fun and interactive way. This can help them develop basic cooking skills and knowledge that will be useful in the kitchen.HTML H2: How do I use the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game?HTML paragraph: The "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game is designed to be used as a teaching tool for children. Simply print out the worksheet or game, and have the children complete it while discussing the different cooking terms and their meanings. Alternatively, you can use the game to quiz children on their knowledge of cooking terms.HTML H2: What age group is the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game suitable for?HTML paragraph: The "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game is suitable for children ages 6-12. However, it can be adapted for younger or older children depending on their level of understanding and interest in cooking.HTML H2: Can the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game be used in a group setting?HTML paragraph: Yes, the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game can be used in a group setting, such as a cooking class or a family activity. It can be a fun and educational way for children to learn cooking terms together.HTML H2: Are there any additional resources or activities that can be used with the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game?HTML paragraph: Yes, there are additional resources and activities that can be used with the "Kids' Cooking Terms" Worksheet or Game. For example, you can have children practice using the cooking terms by having them create a recipe or participate in a cooking demonstration. You can also find additional worksheets or games online that focus on different cooking terms and concepts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillbean
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies