• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid's Cookbook on Outlet... What Is It Like?

The Let's Eat! Cookbook has easy to follow recipes with bright and cheerful pictures. Kids love making the recipes and the stainless steel whisk. The recipe includes peanut butter, yogurt, and Cool Whip.
BlessedWifeMommy
Can anyone tell me what the "Let's Eat!" cookbook that is currently on the outlet is like.

Thanks!

Laminated easel-type pages that are easy to read, and easy to clean.

Fun recipes for kids. My 5 yr. old loves it, and we've made several recipes from it. He just likes looking at the pictures though, too.:rolleyes:

My kids love this cookbook - we've made several of the desserts for their birthdays (mouse cupcakes were a HUGE hit!) and they even tried some of the main dishes and appetizers (well, my younger one did - he's not the picky one!). It's great for kids who like to help in the kitchen, and I used to give them as donation items when schools in the area would ask for a donation to a raffle basket for an event (which reminds me - I should order some more!) ;)

Well worth the money they are asking for it! My friends daughters always ask me to make them something for school on thier birthdays. Last time I made the smores brownies in the MMP, SO EASY & they come out wonderful!!

Money well spent! The recipes are easy, the pages are laminated so they wipe clean, and the pictures and colors are bright and cheerful.

I love the caterpillar pizzas. This is a fave of my DS.

I was so looking forward to getting one. Went to place my outlet order and it is gone!:(

If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know...

We have had our's for years and my kids always go to it for Kids Cook nights. I bought 2 on the outlet for Christmas for my nieces as well as the aprons. I had wanted to get their names embroidered but the aprons are off just a little so instead I am making them personalized chefs hats to complete their gifts!

There is a peanut butter, yogurt and Cool Whip dip that I got from that cookbook. I
use 1 cup PB, 1 cup lofat plain Yogurt, and an 8 oz. container of the Cool Whip. The
kids love to use the stainless steel whisk, in the Classic Batter bowl to whip it up. We
use the dip on fresh fruit, apple slices, banana slices, or grapes on a toothpick.

1. What age range is the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet recommended for?

The Kid's Cookbook on Outlet is recommended for children ages 8 and up. However, younger children can also enjoy the recipes with adult supervision.

2. Are the recipes in the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet easy for kids to make?

Yes, the recipes in the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet are designed to be easy for kids to make with minimal adult assistance. They use simple ingredients and have easy-to-follow instructions.

3. What types of recipes are included in the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet?

The Kid's Cookbook on Outlet features a variety of recipes including breakfast dishes, snacks, main courses, and desserts. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free recipes.

4. Can the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet be used as a learning tool for kids?

Absolutely! The Kid's Cookbook on Outlet not only teaches kids how to cook, but also introduces them to basic kitchen skills, measurements, and food safety. It's a great way to encourage independence and creativity in the kitchen.

5. Is the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet a good gift for kids?

Yes, the Kid's Cookbook on Outlet makes a great gift for kids who are interested in cooking or for those who want to learn. It's also a great way to spend quality time with children in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rr371980
  • monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Energizermom