• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid's Cookbook: Is it Worth Buying Before It's Gone?

I didnt think of that....hmmmmmmmm, that would be nice if they came out with another one ;) . I also have the one before it "Kids in the Kitchen" that one is also really cute!:chef:
buzz26
Since they are discontinuing the kid's cookbook, I'm trying to decide to buy it or not. Can someone tell me what's in it and if it's worth it.

Only if you have small kids.

You can't go wrong buying it

it will come in handy at some point

My daughter Lucy Loves it

That's my 2¢

:chef:

I made little mouse cupcakes for my daughter's school one day. They were out of that book. They have a few really cute ideas. I always feel like I have to have one of each cookbook before they retire.

BTW, who is your Director? I was just wondering if I would be meeting you at our Spring Kick Off next month.

Here is the pic of the mice cupcakes...

Attachments

• 100_2208.jpg
    100_2208.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 405
It is a fun cookbook. My kids and I like it.
Here are the recipe titles:Banana Split Parfaits
Barbecue Chicken Burritos
Blueberry Pancake Triangles
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Chocolate Chippers
Chocolate-Dipped Confetti Cones
Crazy Caterpillars
Double-Decker Quesadilla
Easy Campfire Chili
Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
Honey Bear Snack Mix
Kid's Club Stacker
Magic Pancake Puff
Meatball Soup
Mini Burger Bites
Mini Dessert Pizzas
Mouse-in-the-House Cupcakes
Oodles of Noodles Salad
PB & J Waffle-wiches
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Popcorn Chicken Salad
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
S'More Brownie Bites
Sealed-with-a-Kiss Cinnamon Rolls
Super Stuffed Spuds
Three-Step Fudge
Tic-Tac-Toe Pizza
Tutti-Frutti Smoothies
Very Veggie Wrap
Whale-wiches

climbercanoe3 said:
It is a fun cookbook. My kids and I like it.
Here are the recipe titles:

Banana Split Parfaits
Barbecue Chicken Burritos
Blueberry Pancake Triangles
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Chocolate Chippers
Chocolate-Dipped Confetti Cones
Crazy Caterpillars
Double-Decker Quesadilla
Easy Campfire Chili
Fluffy Peanut Butter Dip
Honey Bear Snack Mix
Kid's Club Stacker
Magic Pancake Puff
Meatball Soup
Mini Burger Bites
Mini Dessert Pizzas
Mouse-in-the-House Cupcakes
Oodles of Noodles Salad
PB & J Waffle-wiches
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
Popcorn Chicken Salad
Quick Chicken Fried Rice
S'More Brownie Bites
Sealed-with-a-Kiss Cinnamon Rolls
Super Stuffed Spuds
Three-Step Fudge
Tic-Tac-Toe Pizza
Tutti-Frutti Smoothies
Very Veggie Wrap
Whale-wiches

Okay, I'm sold! It's going on my order tomorrow. Might get 2 just in case someone in the future asks for it.

pamperedposey said:
I made little mouse cupcakes for my daughter's school one day. They were out of that book. They have a few really cute ideas. I always feel like I have to have one of each cookbook before they retire.

BTW, who is your Director? I was just wondering if I would be meeting you at our Spring Kick Off next month.

Here is the pic of the mice cupcakes...

Those cupcakes are so cute!!! My director is Sharon McCreary, but I won't be a the kickoff. It's a long drive for me on a week night.

buzz26 said:
Okay, I'm sold! It's going on my order tomorrow. Might get 2 just in case someone in the future asks for it.

I think I am sold too! I may add this to a host order that I am submitting this week or to a friends order.

I think its a GREAT book, I just think that alot of women might think 15.50 for a cookbook for kids is too pricey....but I love it! :chef:

Ginger428 said:
I think its a GREAT book, I just think that alot of women might think 15.50 for a cookbook for kids is too pricey....but I love it! :chef:

Have you priced cookbooks in a bookstore? This is such a nicely put together cookbook - and I think it's a great deal! I'm sad that it is being discontinued, but I'm sure it's because it uses so many other discontinued items in the recipes.

ChefBeckyD said:
Have you priced cookbooks in a bookstore? This is such a nicely put together cookbook - and I think it's a great deal! I'm sad that it is being discontinued, but I'm sure it's because it uses so many other discontinued items in the recipes.

I didnt think of that....hmmmmmmmm, that would be nice if they came out with another one ;) . I also have the one before it "Kids in the Kitchen" that one is also really cute!:chef:

Related to Kid's Cookbook: Is it Worth Buying Before It's Gone?

1. Is the Kid's Cookbook from Pampered Chef worth buying before it's gone?

That ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. However, many customers have found the cookbook to be a valuable resource for cooking with kids and creating fun and healthy meals.

2. What age range is the Kid's Cookbook suitable for?

The cookbook is designed for children ages 5-12, but can also be enjoyed by younger or older children with adult supervision.

3. Does the Kid's Cookbook include recipes for special dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that accommodate different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

4. Are the recipes in the Kid's Cookbook easy for kids to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed with kids in mind and include step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations to make cooking fun and easy for little ones.

5. How many recipes are included in the Kid's Cookbook?

The cookbook contains over 60 recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options, as well as fun and creative recipes for special occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • IAmChefJ