• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kid-Friendly Recipes for Moms Groups: Suggestions and Tips

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kid-friendly recipes such as Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Chicken Nugget Dippers, and Macaroni and Cheese Bites. They also provide kid-friendly cooking tools and utensils to involve children in meal prep. There are also nutritious and balanced options for picky eaters, such as Veggie Quesadillas, Hidden Veggie Meatballs, and Banana Oatmeal Muffins. For those with food allergies or dietary restrictions, Pampered Chef offers recipes that can accommodate various needs. While their recipes are versatile and allow for substitutions, they also offer high-quality cooking and baking products for an enhanced cooking experience.
Becky0216
My new recruit is doing an afternoon show for her moms group. There will be lots of kids there so she wants a recipe that would be something they would like as well. Any suggestions for me to give her on the best choices?
Thanks
Becky

I love the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad for kids. Also, if the kids are younger, she could bake a pancake in the bar pan using parchment paper, put a tarp on the floor, put the parchment paper and pancake (take it out of the bar pan to keep little fingers from getting burned) and put it and the kids on the tarp with cookie cutters, syrup and sprinkles. Let them go at it while the moms make something else.

If they like hot dogs, you could make the mini corn dog recipe that uses the mini muffin pan and corn muffin mix.

Maybe something different for the mom's so it'll show more products.

Related to Kid-Friendly Recipes for Moms Groups: Suggestions and Tips

What are some quick and easy recipes that kids will enjoy?

Some popular kid-friendly recipes from Pampered Chef include Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Chicken Nugget Dippers, and Macaroni and Cheese Bites. These recipes are not only delicious, but also easy for kids to help prepare.

How can I get my kids involved in cooking and meal prep?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kid-friendly cooking tools and utensils, such as kid-safe knives and colorful mixing bowls, to make cooking more fun and accessible for children. You can also find recipes that are simple enough for kids to prepare and assign them tasks based on their age and skill level.

Are there any healthy options for picky eaters?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a collection of recipes that are not only kid-friendly, but also nutritious and balanced. Some options include Veggie Quesadillas, Hidden Veggie Meatballs, and Banana Oatmeal Muffins.

Do you have any recipes for food allergies or dietary restrictions?

Pampered Chef offers recipes that can accommodate various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our website also allows you to filter recipes based on specific allergens, making it easier for you to find suitable options for your family.

Can I make these recipes with my own ingredients or do I need to buy special products?

You can definitely use your own ingredients in Pampered Chef recipes. Our recipes are designed to be versatile and adaptable, so feel free to make substitutions based on your family's preferences and dietary needs. However, we do offer high-quality cooking and baking products that can enhance your cooking experience and make meal prep easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • urbnk8