• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wondering What the Vendors Sell at Conference. I Have Been

In summary, the Pampered Chef Conference is an annual event where vendors, consultants, and company leaders come together to celebrate the company's success, learn about new products and techniques, and network with others in the business. At the conference, a variety of Pampered Chef products are typically sold, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. There are also exclusive conference-only products available for purchase. Discounts and promotions are often offered at the conference, and it is open to all consultants and those interested in becoming one.
samcmills
Just wondering what the vendors sell at conference. I have been thinking of getting one of the PC flags from Merrill, figured if they were at the conference selling it I would save the shipping fee.

Merrill is new and I heard they were totally unprepared at Leadership, so who knows what they will have at conference.

I'm thinking about waiting on some things, myself, but I need biz cards, so I figured I'd place a larger order to make the shipping charge worth it.

From what I remember of last year, the only people that had cash and carry was PC and VIP. I know Nancy's had to ship and I waited 4 weeks for it, yuck...and I heard everyone else was pretty much the same.

Even if you need to order some things it is best to wait 'till conference if you can. They almost always have some sort of conference special which usually includes free shipping on anything they don't have on-hand.

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference is an annual event where vendors, consultants, and company leaders come together to celebrate the company's success, learn about new products and techniques, and network with others in the business.

What products are typically sold at the Pampered Chef Conference?

At the conference, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. There may also be exclusive conference-only products available for purchase.

Can I purchase products at the Pampered Chef Conference?

Yes, you can purchase products at the conference. There will be designated areas where you can browse and purchase products, as well as consultants available to assist you with any questions or purchases.

Are there any discounts or promotions available at the conference?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions offered exclusively at the conference. These may include discounted prices on certain products, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend the conference?

No, the Pampered Chef Conference is open to all consultants, whether you are a current consultant or interested in becoming one. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the company and its products, even if you are not a consultant yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefEsther
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mcgonigal32