• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just wondering what the vendors sell at conference. I have been

samcmills

Mar 7, 2006
Just wondering what the vendors sell at conference. I have been thinking of getting one of the PC flags from Merrill, figured if they were at the conference selling it I would save the shipping fee.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Merrill is new and I heard they were totally unprepared at Leadership, so who knows what they will have at conference.

I'm thinking about waiting on some things, myself, but I need biz cards, so I figured I'd place a larger order to make the shipping charge worth it.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
From what I remember of last year, the only people that had cash and carry was PC and VIP. I know Nancy's had to ship and I waited 4 weeks for it, yuck...and I heard everyone else was pretty much the same.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Even if you need to order some things it is best to wait 'till conference if you can. They almost always have some sort of conference special which usually includes free shipping on anything they don't have on-hand.