• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just When I Had Given up Hope...

In summary, your host collected $700 in outside orders and your show is at $1800. You need 7k points for Mexico and it can be done. You also have a list of 10 people who want to sign up for your December shows, but you need 2 now. You are going to be praying for Debbie and she will be praying for you.
chefkathy
I had a kick ass show Sunday. My host collected $700 in outside orders and her show is at $1800. It was just the boost I neededI have several shows sitting here waiting to submit. I added them all up and I am in a better position than I thought. IF my 2 girls qualify, I need just 7k points for Mexico. It can be done.I had almost resigned myself to Miami.I need to go find me some recruits. 2-3 recruits could get me there.Morfia and Cheryl, your phone will be ringing tomorrow. Did I mention my December calendar is EMPTY????

get on it---

you can do it Deb!!!!

Okay, I need some phone numbers!! Cheryl and Morfia!! I have a list of about 10 people who want to sign, but not till January!! I need 2 NOW!

YOU CAN DO IT, DEB!! Don't give up. That awesome show is a sign that you can do it. Offer to pay for and bring ingredients for December shows. Give away extra stuff that you have on hand so you can pull out all the stops. I don't usually recommend that, but I know how badly you want this. And get that newsletter out to, like I"m sure you will. I did my "trial" of iContact just to a couple hundred of my email addresses with Joy's November newsletter. Three days later, I have over $200 in orders that I truly thing happened because having those links in there make it SO easy for people. One lady had a $187 order!

Good luck. I will be crossing my fingers for you! Call ALL of your past hosts too. That's what my Director recommend and I'm slowly working my way through the list. I need to kick myself in the butt and get back on that. I'll be praying for you!!! :pray::pray::pray:

DebbieJ said:
I had a kick ass show Sunday. My host collected $700 in outside orders and her show is at $1800. It was just the boost I needed

I have several shows sitting here waiting to submit. I added them all up and I am in a better position than I thought. IF my 2 girls qualify, I need just 7k points for Mexico. It can be done.
I had almost resigned myself to Miami.

I need to go find me some recruits. 2-3 recruits could get me there.

Morfia and Cheryl, your phone will be ringing tomorrow.

Did I mention my December calendar is EMPTY????

Just remember that, Debbie! You can do it! You can do it!!

pamperedbecky said:
YOU CAN DO IT, DEB!! Don't give up. That awesome show is a sign that you can do it. Offer to pay for and bring ingredients for December shows. Give away extra stuff that you have on hand so you can pull out all the stops. I don't usually recommend that, but I know how badly you want this. And get that newsletter out to, like I"m sure you will. I did my "trial" of iContact just to a couple hundred of my email addresses with Joy's November newsletter. Three days later, I have over $200 in orders that I truly thing happened because having those links in there make it SO easy for people. One lady had a $187 order!

Good luck. I will be crossing my fingers for you! Call ALL of your past hosts too. That's what my Director recommend and I'm slowly working my way through the list. I need to kick myself in the butt and get back on that. I'll be praying for you!!! :pray::pray::pray:

I started sending out your 12 Days of Christmas to potential hosts today. Pray for bookings!

Deb, you are the QUEEN of achieving goals! I'm putting my recruiting thinking cap on too! We want you to earn Mexico!

What is "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." about?

"Just When I Had Given up Hope..." is a cookbook filled with heartwarming stories and delicious recipes from people who have faced difficult times. It offers inspiration and comfort to those who may be going through similar struggles.

Are the recipes in "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." are designed to be accessible and easy to make for all skill levels. They are also accompanied by step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." in stores?

Currently, "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." is only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. However, you may be able to find used copies for sale on other online marketplaces.

Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "Just When I Had Given up Hope..."?

Yes, "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. There are vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options available throughout the book.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Just When I Had Given up Hope..."?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share "Just When I Had Given up Hope..." with your friends and family while also earning free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedbecky