• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Signed up for an Exciting Fair Next Month :)

In summary, Sandy is an expert summarizer of content. She is preparing for a big show and is doing things like ordering forms and materials, as well as getting her husband involved. She is also doing a demonstration with one of her favorite demos, the ice cube.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
The fair is at a home remodelers company which is a big name in this area. They have exquisite room models in the building mostly bathrooms and kitchens. Only one is a working kitchen and it is huge and I got it :) It was a pricey fee $200 for the weekend but I will be able to mini demos since it has a working oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher. You name it :) It also has an island with seats so I figure I will put out catalogs and order forms there and people can rest their feet while checking it out while I do a demo. Thinking I will do some simple ones mainly so as not to keep people there to long. It's the 6th and 7th of December. Just in time to get orders in for Christmas delivery :) I am trying to come up with different recipes to demo. I know I am doing the pumpkin gingerbread trifle and a microwaveable cake. Probably will do the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake also to show off the cookware. Trying to think of something to do around lunch time though. It's a fundraiser and they asked for items to be donated for the raffle to be at least $50 value, I have an extra mandoline so giving that. My husband is taking the weekend off from work to help out in case of crowding but mostly for dishwashing LOL

Funny thing is I went to an expo a couple weeks ago where I watched someone demo for one of those waterless cookwares (my gosh that stuff is ridicuously expensive) and I thought that would be so cool to do with my PC and now I am going to be doing just that. I am so excited I had to share :)

A good demo to do with the cookware skillet is the ice cube. Put an ice cube in a room temperature skillet then when the cube is melted, let everyone feel the skillet to see it is equally cold all over...

pcchefjane said:
A good demo to do with the cookware skillet is the ice cube. Put an ice cube in a room temperature skillet then when the cube is melted, let everyone feel the skillet to see it is equally cold all over...
That is a great demo...BUT..I tried the same thing with my Farberware- to see how it compared to PC- the Farberware actually melted two times FASTER and was just as cold...so I don't think I'd use that demo too often as a way to make ours look more superior. Great to show the temperature conduction though probably. :) Thankfully, I did this little experiment at home by myself. I just didn't want that pessimist customer who'd pull out their own cookware and show me up.

I think this is a great opportunity for you. I think being prepared ahead of time is the key to being successful at a Show like this. :) Good luck!

That's exactly what I am doing is preparing LOL I just ordered a 200 order forms, almost out as it is and with sellathon this month going to need it LOL Started to buy some dry ingredients. Going to show hubby the location so he gets an idea of what we are going to be doing and what his role will be LOL Have to learn the dishwasher thing, we don't have one LOL I think it will be fun and lots of work but with getting ready early it should run smoothly :) Thank you all for the tips :)

Good luck, Sandy! Sounds like a great opportunity!!! Do share later with me!!!!!

What do I need to bring to the fair?

We recommend bringing a variety of our top-selling products to showcase at the fair. This can include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items. Don't forget to also bring your business cards and any promotional materials you have.

How should I set up my booth?

We suggest setting up your booth in an inviting and eye-catching way. Use tablecloths, banners, and other decorations to make your booth stand out. Display your products in an organized and visually appealing way to attract customers.

Are there any special offers or promotions I can run at the fair?

Yes, you can offer exclusive discounts or bundles for customers who make a purchase at the fair. You can also consider running a raffle or giveaway to attract more attendees to your booth.

How can I attract more customers to my booth?

One way to attract more customers is to offer product demonstrations or samples. This allows potential buyers to see and try your products before making a purchase. You can also use social media and word of mouth to promote your booth and the fair.

What should I do after the fair is over?

After the fair, be sure to follow up with any potential customers and thank them for visiting your booth. You can also offer special post-fair promotions to encourage them to make a purchase. Don't forget to also restock any popular products and prepare for future fairs and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcdiva
  • flemings99