• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these fall recipes worth the extra effort and time?

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of some recipes, particularly the last two dessert recipes in the Fall SB. One person had trouble with the coconut recipe, but the other person enjoyed the cashew recipe. They also mention the challenge of pouring batter over a hot crust and offer tips for successfully doing so. The overall message is to follow the directions and be patient for a delicious end result.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
Just tried the 2 recipes in the back of the new fall SB. Can I just say, must recipes be so tedious? And when I am in a hurry no less!

Carefully pour batter over hot crust out of the oven....really? ugh!! It did nothing but tear the hot crust.

Virginia

Hey, I'm with you on some of the recipes. Even the 30-minute dinner cookbook recipes. They have you use like, 20 tools, and it takes an hour to everything clean up:(

Thanks for the heads-up, I was looking at that recipe and now I know to allow more time.

Ok, back to these recipes. For clarification, I am referring to the very last 2 dessert recipes in the Fall SB. The cashew recipe was a big hit at the event I took them to. The other recipe, the coconut one in my opinion was not fit for taking to anything, lol. However, my husband tried them and said they are fine. I say fine if you can get one out of the pan that looks like the picture in the book and doesn't fall apart in your hand. Anyway, my advice, follow the directions exactly and be patient.

Yeah, I thought you were talking about the recipe for home-made Almond Joy cake. I am an Almond Joy nut.

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the recipe. Sometimes recipes can seem tedious, but I assure you that the extra steps are worth it for the delicious end result. As for pouring the batter over the hot crust, it can be a bit tricky. I find that using a spatula or spoon to gently spread the batter over the crust works best. You can also try letting the crust cool for a few minutes before pouring the batter over it. I hope these tips help and that you give the recipe another try. Happy cooking!

What is "Just Saying....."?

"Just Saying....." is a popular line of cookware and kitchen accessories from Pampered Chef. It includes high-quality products designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

What types of products are included in the "Just Saying....." line?

The "Just Saying....." line includes a variety of products such as knives, bakeware, cookware, utensils, and small kitchen appliances. Each product is designed with functionality and durability in mind to help make cooking a breeze.

Are the products in the "Just Saying....." line dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in the "Just Saying....." line are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product care instructions before placing them in the dishwasher to ensure their longevity.

Can I purchase "Just Saying....." products online?

Yes, "Just Saying....." products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores.

Do "Just Saying....." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Just Saying....." products come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material or workmanship. If you have any issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KimmyDarling
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
sharalam