• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host

In summary, "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host" are customizable invitations designed for Pampered Chef hosts. They can be ordered through a consultant or the website, and include space for a personal message. There are multiple designs to choose from, and delivery time varies based on location and shipping method.
chefkathy
Met her at a fair last year and she ended up having my best show ever--$2624 guest sales, $2760 commissionable. You'd think she wouldn't need any PC, but she contacted me last month to rebook. WooHOO!

I just prepped 53 invites to send out for her. (She sent them to me in an excel file, so all I had to do is make a mail merge and print labels--so easy!) Her show is Sept 27th. Maybe we can top her sales from last year! :D

Ooh, which reminds me I should talk to her about closing before month end so I can get the bag points. Hmm.....

Woo-hoo Deb!

I hope she tops her last show!

That's awesome!!!

How do you make a mail merge from an Excel doc? That would save me SO much time!

I have Word 2007 and just clicked on Mailings on the top and I followed the steps and it just worked. ????

1. What are "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host"?

"Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host" are a set of customizable invitations designed specifically for Pampered Chef hosts. These invitations feature beautiful designs and include all the necessary information to invite guests to your party or event.

2. How do I order "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host"?

You can order "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host" through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the quantity you need and add them to your cart. You can then customize the invitations with your party details and complete your purchase.

3. Can I add my own personal message to the invitations?

Yes, you can add your own personal message to the invitations. Each invitation comes with space for you to add your own message, whether it's a special note to your guests or additional party details.

4. Are there different designs to choose from?

Yes, there are multiple designs to choose from for "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host". We offer a variety of designs to suit different party themes and styles. You can browse our selection and choose the design that best fits your event.

5. How long will it take for the invitations to arrive?

The delivery time for "Just Prepped Invites for My Best Host" will depend on your location and shipping method. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the invitations to arrive after your purchase. If you need them sooner, you can select expedited shipping options at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky