• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just in Case You've Been Annoyed...

I just thought it was funny that a grown man would be so worried about getting home from a hunt.There's nothing funny about it.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
...by something in one of my posts, trust me, it wasn't me:
0222081339.jpg

Ahh, the warm whir of a laptop computer. That's where I rest all the time too!

Puck's posts are a little tough to read though. It's usually stuff like 1111111111111111111111111ddddddddddddddddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv2222222222233333333333

Oh sure, blame it on the cat.

Pokagon & Mabel
(cats are people too -- okay, maybe not . . . .)

Did you wake that poor kitty just to take a pic?

The kitty looks a bit annoyed with you. Did you interrupt naptime?

erinb said:
Did you wake that poor kitty just to take a pic?
No, he woke me up to make me take his pic.

Maybe that's his "I'm too cool for this house" look.

I know when my cat has that look in her eyes, we better leave her alone. :)

Looks more like "just try to get me off the keyboard"

Jeanine, you hit it exactly right.I just remind him that I'm bigger than he is.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Jeanine, you hit it exactly right.

I just remind him that I'm bigger than he is.

I speak fluent cat!

Things I have occasionally pondered. . . .

Have you ever wondered what would happen if we woke up one morning and our house cats were the size of tigers? Actually, I don't think we'd have to worry about waking up at our house. What's a little cat kibble compared to a couple of nice people carcasses?! KG, at least your cats could have a couple of little dog snacks first.

chefjeanine said:
I speak fluent cat!

Things I have occasionally pondered. . . .

Have you ever wondered what would happen if we woke up one morning and our house cats were the size of tigers? Actually, I don't think we'd have to worry about waking up at our house. What's a little cat kibble compared to a couple of nice people carcasses?! KG, at least your cats could have a couple of little dog snacks first.

This is funny! My DH and I are always speaking out our cats' thoughts. Never thought of her turning into a montster cat, but the thought now is really funny because I picture her that size, but she is missing most of her teeth (DH calls her "fang") and she has no front claws. She may just gum us to death.:)

If they woke up the size of tigers, they'd finally be able to reach the ceiling fan, which is (currently) just driving them nuts.

I found this one, just for you, Jeanine.A guy takes his son tiger hunting. They're creeping through the bush when the guy says, "Son, this hunt marks your passage into manhood. Do you have any questions?""Yes," the boy says. "If the tiger kills you, how do I get home?"

Annoyed, by something you posted, KG? Never! :D

Awww, thanks.
Blue_Blush_smilie.gif

Related to Just in Case You've Been Annoyed...

What is "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..."?

"Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy recipes for busy individuals or families. It includes tips and tricks for meal planning and prepping to help make cooking less stressful and more enjoyable.

Are the recipes in "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." are focused on using fresh and wholesome ingredients. It also includes options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..."?

No, anyone can purchase and use "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed...". It is designed for anyone looking for quick and easy meal solutions.

What types of recipes are included in "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..."?

"Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. It also includes recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Can I purchase "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." online?

Yes, "Just in Case You've Been Annoyed..." can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies