• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had an Awesome Show and Needed to Share..

In summary, the lady was scheduled to have a cooking show with a friend but the friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer and won't be able to come. The host told the lady that she could do a fundraiser for her friend and the lady agreed. The show is scheduled for $800 with the hope of getting more money. The lady is a great person and the show reinforced how much I love my job.
Morgan032032
I had a cooking show scheduled tonight with a lady who has been to a few of my shows. I've gotten to know her and she's a really great person; I've also gotten to know her circle of friends since they've all mostly been to these past few shows.

As we were setting up before everyone got there, I asked her if one of her friends was coming, since the friend had said that she wanted to book a show. The host told me that no, she wouldn't be there, since she'd just been diagnosed with breast cancer and wasn't really feeling like going out much.

I pulled out my HWC apron and started to explain to her about what was coming up in May with the Pampered Chef and she immediately said that she wanted to change her party to a fundraiser for her friend to help pay for her medical costs.

I was so impressed with her for her dedication to her friend. I love that she wanted to do whatever she could to help her friend in such a difficult time, and she's starting it now with a fundraiser.

Right now the show is at $800, and she is going to ask around at church to try and get more outside orders. Also, some of the ladies at the party said they planned on taking a catalog to work to help out with the fundraiser (some of the ladies who told me this had never even met this woman).

I am just so glad that the Pampered Chef is involved in such an amazing program where we can help those who really need it. It was a coincidence that she was just diagnosed right before HWC month, but I am very happy that we will at least be able to contribute a little bit of money toward her bills and just let her know that we're here to support her through such a difficult time.

I truly walked away from this show tonight feeling good. It just reinforces in me first off that there are some really good people in this world, and second off how much I love my job! :)

That's a great story!! I'm not sure you know this, so I'll point out, that PC won't cut a fundraiser check to an individual. A fund or trust will need to be opened in her name, or you can donate a portion of your commission, instead.

That's a great story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Yes I know that--thanks though pampchefsarah :) we're working it out where I'm just going to donate my commission

Morgan, may I suggest asking the church to take the donation check in their name, cashing it and giving to her. This way all is good. She gets the 15% plus what you want to give. I would however do one thing. Push for more sales, give your host that $150 separate party from the fundraiser. This way, you can give her the PHD discount and the host gift. I bet that will be enough for her for helping a friend. Oh and you have one heck of host! And you too for giving up your commission! I can see a huge smile from above for you both!

1. What is "Just Had an Awesome Show and Needed to Share.."?

"Just Had an Awesome Show and Needed to Share.." is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and success after hosting a successful cooking demonstration or party. It is a way for them to share their enthusiasm and products with others.

2. How can I share my awesome show with others?

You can share your awesome show by posting about it on social media, sending out emails to your contacts, or simply telling your friends and family about your experience. You can also ask your guests to share their experience with others and provide them with your contact information for future shows.

3. Why is it important to share my awesome show?

Sharing your awesome show is important because it helps to spread the word about Pampered Chef and your business. It also allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. Plus, sharing your success can inspire others to host their own shows or join your team as a consultant.

4. Can I earn rewards for sharing my awesome show?

Yes, you can earn rewards for sharing your awesome show. Pampered Chef offers a generous host rewards program, where you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also earn rewards for recruiting new consultants to join your team.

5. How can I make my next show even more successful?

To make your next show even more successful, you can try implementing new and creative ideas, such as themed parties or incorporating new products. You can also ask for feedback from your guests and use their suggestions to improve your future shows. Additionally, staying organized and promoting your show through various channels can help attract more guests and increase your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies