• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Got My Notification for 2010 Trip!!

In summary, Jenni and Colleen are both excited for their trips to Toronto. Jenni is excited to meet new people and Colleen is excited to see her sis. They both hope to find a hunky man to go with them on their trip.
Aloha Maui!! :sun:

me two for Toronto! :)

Way to go Jenni!I just got mine for Toronto as well! Not sure I will be able to find a hunky guy to go with me before the registration deadline though... at least my sister will enjoy the free trip! :p

finley1991 said:
Way to go Jenni!

I just got mine for Toronto as well! Not sure I will be able to find a hunky guy to go with me before the registration deadline though... at least my sister will enjoy the free trip! :p

LOL! You're so funny Colleen! :) I miss you and your sense of humor! :) Can't wait to hang in Canada with you! :) But wait, you're not bringing Mom???????

Me three!!! I love when we get those things!! Aloha indeed Jenni!

thanks ladies! Soooo excited!

pampmomof3 said:
LOL! You're so funny Colleen! :) I miss you and your sense of humor! :) Can't wait to hang in Canada with you! :) But wait, you're not bringing Mom???????

I can't wait to see you too! And NO, I'm not bringing mom because she can't come now that she's a consultant!!!!!! :yuck: We really screwed that up, didn't we??? LOL!!!!

We are going to have such a great time! Toronto is going to LOVE us!!! :love0010:

Ugh I hope we get ours soon! I'd like to start planning!

PamperedK said:
Ugh I hope we get ours soon! I'd like to start planning!

I did not get mine either has everyone else gotten theirs?

I'm considered a US consultant and did receive mine. My SD is here in Japan and got her's too. Are you US or Canada?

Sheila said:
I'm considered a US consultant and did receive mine. My SD is here in Japan and got her's too. Are you US or Canada?
US I'm in Ohio what day did everyone get theirs?What was the listing for the e-mail that it came from maybe it went to junk or I accidentally deleted it.

OK I looked through all my junk and deleted and found it from the 18th .

Woohoo! Glad you found it! ;)

finley1991 said:
I can't wait to see you too! And NO, I'm not bringing mom because she can't come now that she's a consultant!!!!!! :yuck: We really screwed that up, didn't we??? LOL!!!!

We are going to have such a great time! Toronto is going to LOVE us!!! :love0010:

WHAT? I did't know Mom signed up! :) That's good BUT Yes, you guys didn't think of the whole picture!!!! Tell her i will miss her in Canada BUT will hopefully see her in Chicago. I'm looking forward to seeing this HUNKY man though! :) :D

I have my Canada email, but I am trading for the Visa Card :) I need a new Fridge :) Everytime I open that new french door freezer on bottom unit, I will think of my PC reward! Enjoy your trips ladies.

pampmomof3 said:
WHAT? I did't know Mom signed up! :) That's good BUT Yes, you guys didn't think of the whole picture!!!! Tell her i will miss her in Canada BUT will hopefully see her in Chicago. I'm looking forward to seeing this HUNKY man though! :) :D
Yes, she will be in Chicago! :) She signed up in August after Conference! So never stop asking! Took her 9 years to sign!!!!I'm registering my sis for Toronto but she has agree that if Mr. Hunky Hunk shows up in my life, she will bail on the trip. Don't I have a great sis or what????

Related to Just Got My Notification for 2010 Trip!!

1. What is the 2010 Trip with Pampered Chef?

The 2010 Trip with Pampered Chef is a reward trip for consultants who have met certain sales and recruiting goals for the year.

2. How do I qualify for the 2010 Trip?

To qualify for the 2010 Trip, you must meet the sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef for the year. These goals may vary depending on your level of experience and tenure with the company.

3. When and where is the 2010 Trip taking place?

The 2010 Trip will take place at a luxury resort in a popular vacation destination. The exact dates and location will be announced closer to the trip.

4. Can I bring a guest with me on the 2010 Trip?

Yes, you may bring one guest with you on the 2010 Trip. However, you will be responsible for covering their travel expenses and any additional costs associated with their attendance.

5. What should I expect on the 2010 Trip?

The 2010 Trip will be a combination of relaxation, celebration, and learning. There will be opportunities to network with other consultants, attend training sessions, and enjoy fun activities and excursions. You will also be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithlove