• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrating Excellence: Heading to Miami for the Silver Trip!

In summary, the "Celebrating Excellence" event is an annual trip organized by the company to recognize and reward top-performing employees. This year, the trip will be to Miami for the Silver Trip. Employees are selected based on their performance metrics and the trip includes team-building activities, networking, and recognition ceremonies. Attending the trip is not mandatory but highly encouraged, and employees should pack appropriate attire and prepare to have a great time.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Just earned Excellence in Sales!!! Wahoo. Heading for Miami for the Silver Trip tomorrow.

cookingwithlove said:
Just earned Excellence in Sales!!! Wahoo. Heading for Miami for the Silver Trip tomorrow.

Congratulations! Enjoy your trip! You deserve the pampering!!

:happyforyou:

Way To Go!!!
Have A GREAT Time!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

don't you just love our job??? Makes me so sad for people that don't "get it". Have fun, relax and enjoy your success

This just in from my Director:

Hi Directors,
I’m very happy to share that Marla announced today that because of all the disruptions in your business this month, the Excellence Award period will be extended through the end of June!! Yeah!!
YES, that means that you have an extra 30 days!! And that means that this June will count for this year and for next year!! Make it a great June!!!
Remember that when you earn Excellence Award you will get the beautiful new bracelet, plus you will also get $500 Pampered Chef Dollars when you attend Leadership!!
You are welcome to pass this on to your directors.

Holy shit I need to get off my bum. I earned in recruiting and have ALWAYS earned in sales but just could not get motivated with four kids playing teeball/ softball/ baseball for the last three months. I only need like, $1600 to earn in sales too. Ok.. I am going to get going. Thanks!~

Related to Celebrating Excellence: Heading to Miami for the Silver Trip!

What is the "Celebrating Excellence" event?

The "Celebrating Excellence" event is an annual trip organized by our company to recognize and reward the top-performing employees for their hard work and dedication. This year, we will be heading to Miami for the Silver Trip!

How are employees selected for the Silver Trip?

The top-performing employees are selected for the Silver Trip based on their performance metrics such as sales, customer satisfaction, and overall contributions to the company. Every year, a list of eligible employees is created and the top performers are chosen to attend the trip.

What can I expect during the Silver Trip?

The Silver Trip is a fun and exciting event filled with team-building activities, networking opportunities, and recognition ceremonies. You will also have the chance to explore the beautiful city of Miami and enjoy its famous beaches, nightlife, and attractions.

Is the Silver Trip mandatory for eligible employees?

No, the Silver Trip is not mandatory. However, it is highly encouraged for eligible employees to attend as it is a great opportunity to celebrate their achievements, bond with colleagues, and be inspired by other top performers.

How can I prepare for the Silver Trip?

To prepare for the Silver Trip, make sure to pack appropriate attire for the trip's activities and events. You may also want to research and plan some of the tourist attractions or restaurants you want to visit during your free time in Miami. Most importantly, bring a positive attitude and get ready to have a great time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK