• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Build It Big Books

In summary, the conversation revolved around the Direct Selling Women's Alliance and the various books and resources they offer for home-based businesses. The participants shared their excitement for the books and the organization, and discussed the benefits of being a member, including access to tele-classes and discounted prices on certain books. Some participants even mentioned starting a chapter in their area. Overall, the conversation revealed a positive and supportive community focused on personal and professional growth in the direct sales industry.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
I may be a an organizer, but I don't really like to just walk up to people and start talking about me or my new business, but I am trying. I am very exciting to get these books and try to research and train myself. I have a Marketing Degree and been in Retail, as well as a District Training Manager, but Direct Sales is a new challenge, but I am having a really good time, not being restricted and just doing things the way I want.

Today..had a package and it was my books by Direct Selling Womans Alliance and workbooks. Time to write goals and read away....Here I go.....LOL:D

I received a Build It Big book last week from my NSD. LOVE it! Lots of great information. Enjoy your book!

I am finding I like the 101 Insider Secret Book better so far, Of course I am so excited I keep skipping around......LOL.

I am also on the Success Express, and I am learning so much from Belinda...I just have to get her CD"s......HAHA I am addicted....LOL

What is the Build it Big Book?

The books put out by www.dswa.org or the Direct Selling Women's Alliance. It's great gives all kinds of tips on Direct selling, networking, communication...anything to help your home based business. Great Info.

Mine are in the mail!

So are you a part of this organization. I looked it up online and it looks good. What do you feel are the benefits of being a part. There is no group in my state, Kansas. Have any of you started the group in your area??? Any details would be great!!!

Jilleysue said:
I am finding I like the 101 Insider Secret Book better so far, Of course I am so excited I keep skipping around......LOL.

I am also on the Success Express, and I am learning so much from Belinda...I just have to get her CD"s......HAHA I am addicted....LOL

I have them - you can borrow them!

I love these books. I've read alot of business books and these are by far the best. I bought them for my director but couldn't give them up once I read them. They are a must have.

I have Build It Big and More Build it Big-- Love both.

I've got "the magic of thinking big"....just trying to find time to read it;)

I love those books as I borrowed "Build it big" from my director and the "more build it big" from the library. Plus, for $89/year to be a member of dwsa with all those wonderful tele-classes, all archived tele-classes and other information...it gives me an extra boost to kick some major butt.

My director also lent me the Joyce M. Ross book - "Direct Sales - Be better than good, be great" which I enjoyed reading when we lose electricity sometime in December.

So you think it is worth it to join??? Is there a chapter near anyone...are those worth going to??? I looked and don't have a chapter near me, but would be willing to start one possibly. Can you purchase the books on the website cheaper if you are a member, or is it the same cost???

There are books that are the same cost for member as for non-members. But, there are some discounts for members, too.

Related to Just Got My Build It Big Books

1. What is the "Just Got My Build It Big Books" program?

The "Just Got My Build It Big Books" program is a new initiative from Pampered Chef that provides our consultants with the tools, strategies, and support they need to build a successful business. It includes a series of books, online resources, and training materials to help consultants reach their goals and grow their business.

2. How do I receive my "Just Got My Build It Big Books"?

Once you sign up for the program, your "Just Got My Build It Big Books" will be automatically shipped to you. You should receive them within 7-10 business days. If you do not receive your books within this time frame, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I access the "Just Got My Build It Big Books" online?

Yes, the "Just Got My Build It Big Books" program also includes online resources such as webinars, training videos, and worksheets. These can be accessed through our consultant portal using your login credentials.

4. What topics are covered in the "Just Got My Build It Big Books"?

The "Just Got My Build It Big Books" cover a range of topics including goal setting, marketing strategies, customer retention, and team building. Each book is designed to help consultants develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their business.

5. Can I share the "Just Got My Build It Big Books" with my team?

Yes, the "Just Got My Build It Big Books" are meant to be shared with your team. We encourage our consultants to work together and support each other's growth. If you need additional copies of the books for your team, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • esavvymom