• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did my Cook & Book event go as planned?

In summary, the consultant cut out the video portion and changed it to Full Service Checkout and how to handle the NO. One of the newer gals who signed in August didn't come. She RSVP'd saying she had to work, but on her Facebook status she was "having a nice day with my sweet Olivia we made cup cakes, did laundry, and now we are going outside for a walk." The girl does work a lot and works odd hours--she is a house manager of a group home kinda place. Should I say anything about today to her?
chefkathy
I really like the format and think it could be a really good thing to do regularly. Although I cut out the video portion and changed it to the Full Service Checkout and how to handle the NO.I had just one consultant show up. One hospitality gal who had RSVP'd was a no show. If I had known she wasn't coming, I would have cancelled. But I guess you gotta start somewhere.One of my newer gals who signed in August didn't come. She RSVP'd saying she had to work. Yet on her Facebook status, she was " having a nice day with my sweet Olivia we made cup cakes, did laundry, and now we are going outside for a walk."Ummmm....thought you had to work??This girl does work a lot and works odd hours--she is a house manager of a group home kinda place, so one day she'll work 3-11, then the next day she'll work 7-3. Just crazy. We have not connected AT ALL for any length of time to do any training and I am getting really frustrated.Should I say anything about today to her? She could have really benefitted from the training. I know she needs the income.

I think you should send a note to her "wall" on Facebook....if she is there to update her status while having such a nice day, then she is obviously there enough to see a note from you! Just tell her you are looking forward to woking with her and can't wait to help her start her business....see what happens!

I love the Cook & Book! I wouldn't cancel with one person. Yes, it's a lot of work for just one person but they still need the same training. I've done it with one person a few times.eta: I love the idea of reviewing full service checkout instead of the DVD...most of the new consultants have already seen the DVD so I always find that part is unnecessary.

I need to do and am going to set up something with my team! Wish me luck! Anything you'd do different Deb?

Good reminder Deb! I need to set one up for this month!

pampmomof3 said:
I need to do and am going to set up something with my team! Wish me luck! Anything you'd do different Deb?

There is a video portion that focuses on the recruiting DVD and showing it at shows. I totally cut that out cuz I never do that and instead we talked about Full Service Checkout, the "sliding down the mountain" technique, and how to handle it when someone says no. I would have loved to do more role playing of that, but we spent too much time cooking and were running out of time.

What is "I Did a Cook & Book Today"?

"I Did a Cook & Book Today" is a fun and interactive cooking and book club event hosted by Pampered Chef. It combines the love of cooking and reading into one enjoyable experience.

How can I participate in "I Did a Cook & Book Today"?

To participate in "I Did a Cook & Book Today", you can either host your own event as a Pampered Chef consultant or attend an event hosted by a consultant near you. You can also join online events through our virtual platform.

Do I need to have any cooking or baking experience to attend "I Did a Cook & Book Today"?

No, you do not need any prior cooking or baking experience to attend "I Did a Cook & Book Today". Our events are designed for all levels of skill and our consultants will guide you through the recipes and techniques.

What types of recipes are featured in "I Did a Cook & Book Today" events?

The recipes featured in "I Did a Cook & Book Today" events vary each time, but they are always easy to follow and delicious. Our selection includes appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more, featuring a variety of cuisines and dietary preferences.

Can I purchase the products used in the recipes during "I Did a Cook & Book Today" events?

Yes, you can purchase the products used in the recipes during "I Did a Cook & Book Today" events through the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions and provide recommendations for other products that may enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • byrd1956