• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings...

In summary, one of the guests is booking off her sister's show this weekend, so the host is looking for words to say to keep the bookings on her calendar. The host is also looking for ideas on how to keep the show, as she has other things scheduled for this month.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
And now 2 want to back out. I need to know words to say/email to them that will keep the bookings on my calendar. One is actually booking off her sister's show which is this weekend.....here they are:

Booking #1 - sister's show is this weekend
I came home and started thinking about this party….I am not going to be able to host one here…it’s too small here in my apartment. My son, Dakota goes to bed at 7:30pm so the time wouldn’t work out either. I might try to have a party when he’s older and I am in a bigger place. It’s harder when you’re a single mother too.
Thank you again.
Terri

Booking #2
I was thinking about the party and I think I will have to cancel. Because my husband and I started a new network marketing company just a little over a month ago- I am using my contacts to build that bussiness and I don't want to ruin the chances of siging someone up by asking them to do to many different things right now. Maybe I will want to do this in a year or so. We just are growing so fast and I only have so much time. It is exciting to find a company that we are able to make money so quickly. Anyway thanks for your time and good luck. Jen

They are both fun people who love PC. I want to keep these shows, too, because they are February shows! I have some ideas on what to say to booking #1, but I wanted some new eyes on them and word choices....

Thanks!

Does booking #1 live in an apartment complex that has a clubhouse or guest center that you could do the show? Maybe you could even do a kids show to include her child

Booking #2 - hmmmm. Network marketing. she's afraid to invite someone to a cooking show for fear that they will not sign with her? What? Personally, I would "bless & release", but I wouldn't be surprised if she calls you back - to talk about her opportunity

@#($&@#&$ Another one said "I can't find anyone to come (a month away) please take me off your list. These people came up to ME and wanted to host!!!

People change their minds all the time with me- especially if they're a fair lead. I do the "Win a free show drawing" with 3-4 winners for each of the 3 days I work it. I usually only get 2/3rds to actually have one.

I called one and left a message with the other. One thought we had scheduled a live party for this weekend. I explained what we had scheduled (catalog show to close by the 15th - and if she can't get it done, fine - and a live show in January). She was so relieved! When I did call her I said I had received her email and was surprised because she was so excited to do the show. I think I'll do that with the other one, too. I'll also say something like "it seems like you are scared nobody would come" instead of even acknowledging the "I don't want to miss out on a recruit" thing. She is so new in DS that she doesn't realize the best way to help her friends is to help them to find something that fits with THEIR family, way of life, etc. What if someone hates what she is doing and loves PC?

cmdtrgd said:
And now 2 want to back out. I need to know words to say/email to them that will keep the bookings on my calendar. One is actually booking off her sister's show which is this weekend.....here they are:

Booking #1 - sister's show is this weekend
I came home and started thinking about this party….I am not going to be able to host one here…it’s too small here in my apartment. My son, Dakota goes to bed at 7:30pm so the time wouldn’t work out either. I might try to have a party when he’s older and I am in a bigger place. It’s harder when you’re a single mother too.

*** Hi - Wow you certainly do have alot on your plate. It sounds like you are concerned about a few things that I hope I can help make you feel better about.

#1. Dakota's bedtime.
I'm wondering if perhaps you might consider hiring a sitter for that night (one that Dakota likes) to help with him and getting him to bed? If he is excited about the party, she could just read to him in bed until he falls asleep, and leave. While I know this is an extra expense, I'll bet you will see how worth it it will be when you see the amount of your free products (my hosts average around _____ shopping spree!). How does that sound?

Another option is doing a weekend brunch? 11-1pm parties are extremely popular too!

#2 Apartment size.
First of all, I do understand this concern too. You aren't the 1st host to worry about the size of her home. But what I've found is, that where they live is comfy enough to accomodate 10-15 guests! I can work in whatever room is biggest (even a basement party would work and add intrigue! We could work it into a theme!), and guests don't mind standing during the demo or sitting on the floor with pillows...

If that still doesn't feel right to you, do you have a friend or family member that might let you use her home to co-host this party? With two of you working together to invite and fill her home, you are likely to get twice the amount of free products! Maybe even the friend you booked from!

#3 I know you had some interest in Pampered Chef at some level because you approached me at the party. Is there any chance you might like some information on how a PC business (it's flexibility and great pay) might fit into your life? You might enjoy eventually quitting a 9-5 job in favor of one that could pay you the same or more for 8-10 4-hour working times a month?

Why don't we set a time to discuss this? I'll call you tonight at 8:30pm to give Dakota some time to settle down for the night.

---I have t get ready for my pre-op. Email me if you want help with #2

Related to aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings...

1. What is "aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings"?

"aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where we showcase our top kitchen products and offer exclusive deals and discounts. It is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef items and for hosts to earn rewards.

2. How many bookings do I need to make to qualify for the event?

You will need to make at least 6 bookings in order to qualify for the "aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings" event. These bookings can be from either individual orders or a party with friends and family.

3. Can I attend the event if I don't have 6 bookings?

Unfortunately, the "aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings" event is only open to hosts who have made at least 6 bookings. However, we encourage you to reach out to your friends and family to make bookings and qualify for the event.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts at the "aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings" event. These offers are only available to attendees and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

5. How can I make a booking for the event?

You can make a booking for the "aGreat 2-Day Bazaar With 6 Bookings" event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you in making a booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • almondfarm