• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are You Doing to Get Bookings Jan 5-10

open houses have worked great for some of my downline but I have have never had great success.I am thinking of offering a DCB for the price of the day. I have to run the numbers and see how much $$$ I'd have to shell out, though. It might be worth it to me not only for the points, but I need to kick start my year and get some solid bookings! I only have 2 for January right now.
chefkathy
Is anyone doing a special?

I am thinking of offering a DCB for the price of the day. I have to run the numbers and see how much $$$ I'd have to shell out, though. It might be worth it to me not only for the points, but I need to kick start my year and get some solid bookings! I only have 2 for January right now.

Any other ideas?

I got this idea from Shelley Andrus (sp?). What I've been doing is demo the lava cake in the baker and talk it up. Before I do my booking slide, I ask everyone to write a number between 1-20 on their order form. I do the booking slide and tell them at the end, that if they pick one of my preferred dates (I did this to book December), that they would get the Baker for whatever price they wrote down on their order form. I dated 5 shows that all fell within 2.5 weeks doing that at 2 shows. Now for the rest of my December shows, I'm going to offer that to fill in those dates for January. And then to host coach my January hosts that we will close THAT NIGHT. Any additional orders that come in after will go in as a catalog show.PS: Most people wrote down a number that was 17 or higher. I only had one that wrote down a single digit number.

I am behind on reading up on things, but has HO offered any words of wisdom on how to get and hold these dates? A hard one to pitch. Very disappointed that they chose these dates even if there are 6 instead of 5!!!

baychef said:
I am behind on reading up on things, but has HO offered any words of wisdom on how to get and hold these dates? A hard one to pitch. Very disappointed that they chose these dates even if there are 6 instead of 5!!!

I haven't listened to it yet, but the Jane Miller audios (transcripts are there also) are FABULOUS! She gives great words for selling, booking and sharing the opportunity and each month is tailored to the specific month. I refer to them frequently and they are great! HTH! :)

I just popped over and read the transcript and it helped a little. Probably the audio would put some spunk into the words!!

They do suggest getting on the phone which since I have just 2 parties left for the month, I need to do anyway.

Open houses have worked great for some of my downline but I have have never had great success.

That stupid phone is the solution to most problems!!! I am going to contact recruits for the current special of a mini kit AND 120 days of recuiting bonuses. That seems to me like it would really be a good "fence pusher"!!

Oh...PS...I am at work and just went to my van to look for a Tammy Stanley CD that I may not have listened to. I found one and it is on bookings!

For anyone that has tried the idea to have guests write down a number between 1 and 20 for the DCB, did you say the show sales had to be a certain dollar amount? And if so, when did you introduce that requirement?

I love this idea, but don't want to potentially shell out $50+ for the DCB from someone who does the bare minimum with a $150 show.

Thanks so much!
Tara

I have booked 2 of the dates by having people write down a number from 1-30 and then telling them they will get that much off on the baker it is working this way and costing me less money. If someone picks a small enough number I may buy their baker with the PC dollars I earn this month so I don't have to spend my paycheck. I also am finding people pick middle numbers so it has been 17 and 26 so far.

tabailey said:
For anyone that has tried the idea to have guests write down a number between 1 and 20 for the DCB, did you say the show sales had to be a certain dollar amount? And if so, when did you introduce that requirement?

I love this idea, but don't want to potentially shell out $50+ for the DCB from someone who does the bare minimum with a $150 show.

Thanks so much!
Tara

I am having January hosts send me their guest lists this weekend so I will know how many get invited and make sure the invites go out on time. I am also coaching them to hit $500 so they get the extra free product. Most of my January hosts do very well

Due to my custody schedule with my kids, the 5th thru 10th was a great week for HO to run this incentive. I can do shows on the 5th, 8th, 9th and 10th. So, I have booked one on the 5th, one on the 8th, 2 on the 9th and one on the 10th.
I am thinking maybe JUST MAYBE I will talk to some vendor-friends and see if anyone wants to pull together a Stop & Shop vendor event at my house during the day on the 4th or 5th...sort of a "Yippee! The kids are back at school now let's have some lady time" event - bringing in MK, a jewelry gal, candles and any other vendors who are interested...thoughts????

dannyzmom said:
I am thinking maybe JUST MAYBE I will talk to some vendor-friends and see if anyone wants to pull together a Stop & Shop vendor event at my house during the day on the 4th or 5th...sort of a "Yippee! The kids are back at school now let's have some lady time" event - bringing in MK, a jewelry gal, candles and any other vendors who are interested...thoughts????

I like it! What do you have to lose?

Would it be during the day?

cmdtrgd said:
Would it be during the day?

yes...while the kids are in school...

Cute idea Carolyn. I can't wait to find out the next destination.

Chef Kearns said:
Cute idea Carolyn. I can't wait to find out the next destination.

Any guesses on where? Hawaii? Europe? Cruise?

I sooooo hope it is a cruise!! I was so bummed I didn't earn the last one!

Related to What Are You Doing to Get Bookings Jan 5-10

What are some ways to get bookings for Jan 5-10?

1. Reach out to previous customers: Contact customers who have hosted parties in the past and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party during this time period.

2. Offer incentives: Consider offering discounts or free products to customers who book a party during this time frame.

3. Utilize social media: Use your social media platforms to promote the benefits of hosting a party during this time and encourage your followers to book with you.

4. Host a virtual party: With the current pandemic, many people are more comfortable with virtual parties. Consider hosting a virtual party and reach out to potential hosts to book during this time.

5. Ask for referrals: Reach out to current hosts and ask if they know anyone who may be interested in hosting a party during this time. Word of mouth can be a powerful tool for getting bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedK