• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!

just people in my state. She said that they are aware of the promotion and should have them by the end of the week. I just got mine and they're so cute! I'm thinking of getting the green and purple ones too.I just got mine and they're so cute! I'm thinking of getting the green and purple ones too.
Tara1021
Just got mine from the fedex man!

are they just like the towels but smaller? what do you think of them as dishcloths?

Excited for you - hoping to get a $500 show in February...my online one isn't going too well yet - a lot of "promises" orders only a few turned in... Cooking show not until next Wed - seems like an eternity!

heat123 said:
are they just like the towels but smaller? what do you think of them as dishcloths?

Yes they are smaller & a little thinner than the others. DH wants them for his screens...puter,plasma..etc....said they will be better than the others...:rolleyes: I told him he can have them when I'm done showing them at my shows....:cool:

well...i'm not really a dishcloth user. I use one of those thingys that have the soap in the handle and a scrubbie/sponge on the end. I rinse and then put things in the dishwasher. I'll occasionally bust out a dishcloth, but not often. I love the colors of these ones, but of course, they don't even come close to matching my kitchen! My kitchen is painted RED! Lavender and green just don't work! However, I will talk them up like I can't wait to use them! ;)

Just got mine too!

I should be getting mine on Friday!!:)

Tara1021 said:
well...i'm not really a dishcloth user. I use one of those thingys that have the soap in the handle and a scrubbie/sponge on the end. I rinse and then put things in the dishwasher. I'll occasionally bust out a dishcloth, but not often. I love the colors of these ones, but of course, they don't even come close to matching my kitchen! My kitchen is painted RED! Lavender and green just don't work! However, I will talk them up like I can't wait to use them! ;)
How funny, my kitchen is the same color, RED! I do love the new colors and got the both sets of towels just because I love purple and green and they are so cute (dots)! I don't use discloths either but I can use them as my dusters!!! I can't wait for mine to ship ( I just closed my first show for Feb= $900) yeay for FREE towelettes I call them!:D

I got mine today too!! I love them!

Tara, if you like your sponge you gotta try the Kitchen Brush. I love that sucker!

If nothing else.........Dishclothes make great quick hand cleaners at a show. I find if I keep a damp washcloth or dishcloth with me, I can just quick pull anything off my hands, like if you're breaking up come chocolate pieces, or something sticky, it works great.

Lisa

Still waiting for hostess to close so I can get mine dishclothes!!

I just got mine today, too, and I already love them. My husband's using one (as I type) to clean our computer monitor. He said it's a lot easier to use than the big towel.

:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

I sent my show in on the 2nd or 3rd of the month. $600 show and STILL no washcloths!

That stinks! I'm thinking maybe they are sending them out in batches. I submitted my first $500 show on the 17th and received mine today. I'm only a few hours away from HO, though, so shipping is generally overnight. Hopefully you'll have yours in a few days. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

kcjodih said:

I sent my show in on the 2nd or 3rd of the month. $600 show and STILL no washcloths!
I would call HO just to check... that seems like a long time to wait.

Got mine yesterday too; they're so cute:)

Doorbell rang at 8 p.m. last night ... guess who? FedEx...:) got my dishcloths.

I can't wait to get mine...my AD called last night, said "Was there a promotion in February I wasn't aware of?" Somehow, she had missed the whole dishcloth thing...didn't even realize the guest special in April was dishcloths and not towels...I guess that's what happens when you have a baby (born day after Thanksgiving)!

Mine just came...WOOHOO!!

Still waiting for mine, but it will take a bit longer now cause I submitted my show monday but got a hold notice so now I am waiting to get another CC# from that customer! :(

Wow!! that was really fast I just got mine!!

Submitted my show on Monday and Joe just dropped them off! Wow!

kcjodih said:

gilliandanielle said:
I would call HO just to check... that seems like a long time to wait.

Well I took your advice Gillian and called HO last night. Esther recalled reading 'something' but couldn't find it. Said 'don't worry, it'll come soon'. I didn't mention everyone in the US had or were recently getting theirs. So today she emails me from HO stating she had found what she was looking for and it was a memo stating they wouldn't be shipped until after March 12th when the promotion ends! WTH? Since when does the promotion end on the 12th and what about 'shipped as earned'?!?!?!

I emailed her back and politely thanked her for the follow up and stated I appreciate the info but was disappointed since I knew a few of my US friends submitted a couple weeks after me and had already received theirs and what happened to the 'shipped as earned'? I requested a 'read receipt' on my email and it showed she read it a couple of hours ago but of course, I never heard back again! :mad:

Call back and...
kcjodih said:
Well I took your advice Gillian and called HO last night. Esther recalled reading 'something' but couldn't find it. Said 'don't worry, it'll come soon'. I didn't mention everyone in the US had or were recently getting theirs. So today she emails me from HO stating she had found what she was looking for and it was a memo stating they wouldn't be shipped until after March 12th when the promotion ends! WTH? Since when does the promotion end on the 12th and what about 'shipped as earned'?!?!?!

I emailed her back and politely thanked her for the follow up and stated I appreciate the info but was disappointed since I knew a few of my US friends submitted a couple weeks after me and had already received theirs and what happened to the 'shipped as earned'? I requested a 'read receipt' on my email and it showed she read it a couple of hours ago but of course, I never heard back again! :mad:

ask for someone else, I've read many ask for the supv. and get better results.

Good Luck!

kcjodih said:

I'm surprised to hear that because I checked our consultant promo sheet again and it said they will ship once the $500 show is recieved.

1. What is "Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!"?

"Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!" is a popular phrase used by customers who have recently received their Pampered Chef products from a FedEx delivery.

2. How long does it typically take for a "Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!" order to arrive?

Delivery times may vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout, but most orders arrive within 3-5 business days after the order is placed.

3. Can I track my "Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!" order?

Yes, you can track your order by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history.

4. What if my "Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!" order is missing or damaged?

If your order is missing or damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with FedEx to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your Pampered Chef products in perfect condition.

5. Is there a way to expedite my "Just Got Mine From the Fedex Man!" order?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer expedited shipping options. However, our standard shipping is quite efficient and most orders arrive within 3-5 business days. If you need your order by a specific date, we recommend placing it as soon as possible to allow for any potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
Replies