• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Rolling Case From the Mail Man

In summary, the rolling case is 17.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 8 inches and has four compartments, including a main compartment and three smaller ones for organizing. It is also waterproof and can fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products. The case also has wheels and a handle for easy transportation.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
The Mail man just brought me my Rolling Case . This is GREAT even good for a carry on for a plane it's a GOOD SIZE lOVE IT

chef131doreen said:
The Mail man just brought me my Rolling Case . This is GREAT even good for a carry on for a plane it's a GOOD SIZE lOVE IT

When did you submit the last sales to earn it? Mine went in on the 31st and I am impatiently waiting!

Love mine, too, but I'm trying to decide what I'm going to use it for =D

Mine was the 30th and I'm still impatiently waiting, too! And your mail man brought it? Not fedex?

Morgan032032 said:
Mine was the 30th and I'm still impatiently waiting, too! And your mail man brought it? Not fedex?

I was pretty sure that it was coming USPS since it shows up in the adjustment screen but I can't find it on FedEX tracking. ...maybe today.

anyone deciding they don't want theirs, I would be interested!!!!

What are the dimensions of the rolling case?

The rolling case dimensions are 17.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 8 inches.

How many compartments does the rolling case have?

The rolling case has four compartments, including a main compartment for larger items and three smaller compartments for organizing tools and accessories.

Is the rolling case waterproof?

Yes, the rolling case is made of water-resistant material to protect your tools and equipment from moisture.

Can the rolling case fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the rolling case is designed to accommodate all sizes of Pampered Chef products, including large bowls and cookware.

Does the rolling case have wheels and a handle for easy transport?

Yes, the rolling case has durable wheels and a telescoping handle for convenient transportation to and from your cooking events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies