• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Book Weekday Shows as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's experience with joining Pampered Chef and receiving their kit quickly. They mentioned their plans to reach out to potential hosts, but some have changed their dates, making it unlikely for them to qualify within 30 days. They expressed excitement about working with Pampered Chef but also mentioned their busy schedule and difficulty booking weekday shows. They also shared their plans to introduce themselves to their neighborhood by dropping off packets but were advised by their director to wait for a discount. They asked for tips on gaining confidence and booking more shows. The conversation also included advice on sharing enthusiasm and talking to other moms about Pampered Chef.
tdixon
I joined PC on September 12th and received my kit by the 15th. Although I had made contact with several potential hosts (all family and friends), I called to get their dates in stone so that I could send their packets and get the ball rolling. Well most have changed their dates so I probably won't qualify within 30 days like I wanted to but definitely in 90.

I'm extremely excited about working with Pampered Chef but I realized that my schedule is very hectic and I may not be able to do more than 2 shows per month and that has to be on the weekends unless I can figure out how to book weekday shows. Does anyone have any tips for weekday brunch shows?

There are so many subdivisions in my neighborhood that I wanted to make up some small packets (pc consultant in the neighborhood flyer and host special flyer, mini catalog and business card) to introduce myself and drop off but my director suggested that I wait for some discount that would kick in around 90 days before making any additional purchases. My kids have just started basketball, dance and karate but I don't know any of the other moms so I'm a little nervous about approaching them. Any suggestions for helping me to gain a little confidence and book more shows would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tracy

tdixon said:
There are so many subdivisions in my neighborhood that I wanted to make up some small packets (pc consultant in the neighborhood flyer and host special flyer, mini catalog and business card) to introduce myself and drop off but my director suggested that I wait for some discount that would kick in around 90 days before making any additional purchases. My kids have just started basketball, dance and karate but I don't know any of the other moms so I'm a little nervous about approaching them. Any suggestions for helping me to gain a little confidence and book more shows would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tracy
Welcome to Pampered Chef and to Chef Success!!:balloon:

You obviously have been checking out the files!!

I think it's a great idea to put together those packets. I don't know what your director is talking about with the discount - the things you mention wouldn't be eligible for the enhancement month (that's only products) unless she is talking about the PC$$ you can earn in this first 90 days. Personally, I would use the PC$$ to buy new products at 50% off or during your kit enhancement at 40% off - best stretch of the dollar.

I would go ahead and order the mini-catalogs (or wait until Oct. 1 and order the Holiday Catalog) and at the same time get your free Round Up Trivet and 40 order forms. Look over the supply order form and decide what you NEED - but be careful and don't over order!

Definitely order the $36 supply booster (flyer is in your kit) - it contains a ton of things. Look over that list before ordering your other supplies!

Advice? Share your enthusiasm and tell everyone! When you call or talk to people ask if they might want to start their own business along with you. If no, the ask if they would help you get started by hosting a show (tell them what THEY get for helping you). If no, ask if they would show a catalog around and collect some orders and get some free and discounts for themselves that way. If no, invite them to a show at your house (intro-show maybe??). If no, ask if they will look at the catalog and place an order with you.

When you talk to the other moms that you don't know. Start by talking about the kids and schedules, etc. The conversation often easily moves to PC. Or bring a snack for the kids and/or for the moms in a PC product (PC recipe of course!). That often gets the PC conversation started.

First of all Welcome to PC and to Chef Success. You made a great choice by joining both. What discount do you mean?? Anyway. Have you had a kick off show. One to invite everyone to and hopefully get some bookings. Don't be nervous not that I can really talk because I am too and I have been doing this for 4 years. I would also recommend that you get a catalog purse off of supply order it is worth the $15. I have gotten sales just by having it with me.

I would go ahead and order the mini-catalogs (or wait until Oct. 1 and order the Holiday Catalog) and at the same time get your free Round Up Trivet and 40 order forms. Look over the supply order form and decide what you NEED - but be careful and don't over order!

Beth,

I already put my first supply order in and got the host worksheet form (first set of 15 free?). But I did not know about the Free trivet and order forms. Can I still order these even on a second Supply order?

I think I saw the code for the order forms on another thread...

Thanks!

kam said:
Beth,

I already put my first supply order in and got the host worksheet form (first set of 15 free?). But I did not know about the Free trivet and order forms. Can I still order these even on a second Supply order?

Thanks!

Yes you can

Great! Thanks!

Does anyone know the order # for the trivet?

The order # for the free trivet is FN70

I really appreciate your suggestions. I approached two ladies during my son's Karate class tonight but both of them had close friends that are PCC so they declined my offer. I'll be placing an order for the holiday catalogs and trivet (thanks) on October first. I'll also start working on those in your neighborhood packets too. I counted 15 subdivisions coming home tonight that I'd like to stop by over the next few weeks. Is it true that I can't put info ON peoples mailboxes? What about hanging bags on doors of people who aren't home? Is there any way to order the New Consultant Business Building Package online?Thanks,
Tracy

kam said:
Beth,

Thanks!
Yes but if you placed your order in September wait until October 1. You get one supply order per month at the $4 shipping. Additional supply orders in a calendar month are based on the direct ship payment schedule.

tdixon said:
I really appreciate your suggestions. I approached two ladies during my son's Karate class tonight but both of them had close friends that are PCC so they declined my offer.

I'll be placing an order for the holiday catalogs and trivet (thanks) on October first. I'll also start working on those in your neighborhood packets too. I counted 15 subdivisions coming home tonight that I'd like to stop by over the next few weeks. Is it true that I can't put info ON peoples mailboxes? What about hanging bags on doors of people who aren't home? Is there any way to order the New Consultant Business Building Package online?

Thanks,
Tracy
That's right you can't put them ON or IN a mailbox. You can leave them on doors but I wouldn't if I saw a no solicitation sign.

You must order the bonus package by snail mail it is not available on line or through P3 (or PP). Do order it though - it's a great deal!!

tdixon said:
I joined PC on September 12th and received my kit by the 15th. Although I had made contact with several potential hosts (all family and friends), I called to get their dates in stone so that I could send their packets and get the ball rolling. Well most have changed their dates so I probably won't qualify within 30 days like I wanted to but definitely in 90.

I'm extremely excited about working with Pampered Chef but I realized that my schedule is very hectic and I may not be able to do more than 2 shows per month and that has to be on the weekends unless I can figure out how to book weekday shows. Does anyone have any tips for weekday brunch shows?

Thanks,
Tracy

When I first started, I didn't have any shows booked, but qualified the first month just by gathering outside orders. Everybody I talked to wanted to order, but no-one wanted to book.
I haven't done any home brunch cooking shows, but have done a couple of office lunches. The both were just over $300 in sales, but I got bookings and my second recruit from them. I'm looking to do more office sales using the new caramel brownie recipe.

Bobby, I've heard the office lunches mentioned a few times. How did you go about obtaining the opportunity to pamper them?Tracy

1. What is the "Just Getting Started" program?

The "Just Getting Started" program is a special package offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants launch their business successfully. It includes a variety of tools, resources, and training materials to help you get started on the right foot.

2. How do I sign up for the "Just Getting Started" program?

To sign up for the "Just Getting Started" program, you must first join Pampered Chef as a consultant. Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will have the option to add the "Just Getting Started" package to your order.

3. What is included in the "Just Getting Started" package?

The "Just Getting Started" package includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. Some of the items you can expect to receive are a consultant binder, product samples, catalogs, order forms, and access to online training resources.

4. Is the "Just Getting Started" program available to all new consultants?

Yes, the "Just Getting Started" program is available to all new consultants who join Pampered Chef. It is designed to help all new consultants launch their business successfully, regardless of their previous experience or background.

5. Can I purchase the "Just Getting Started" package at a later time?

No, the "Just Getting Started" package is only available at the time of enrollment. It is important to take advantage of this program to set yourself up for success and make the most out of your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • rebajoe