• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get more bookings as a new consultant?

Additionally, check online directories like Active.com or Yellow Pages to see if any businesses in your area are hiring consultants.Flyers are a good way to get the word out, but you need to follow up with a call.
lklingman
I became a consultant last week and am throughing an open hose to kick start my business. I don't have very many friends in the area to spread the word. So far to market it I sent an evite out to 35 people and have gotten no responses. I was also planning on putting flyers on the mailboxes in the neighborhood (there are 250 houses in the neighborhood). Are flyers on the mailbox a good marketing strategy or are there any other suggestions as to what I can try to get people to come? Please help - everyone I have called has turned me down to host so this is my only opportunity to get bookings.

Keep inviting! And personally invite... that is your best bet.

PS: Don't put things in mailboxes! Unless it is stamped you can be fined. A consultant on my TEAM received a warning from the USPS for putting things in mailboxes that weren't "mailed". The letter said if she did it again, her fine would be $600.

PSS: What has your recruiter/director encouraged you to do to get people to come?

Thanks for the advice! My director has told me that I still have a few weeks and she thought I would be fine...I knew not to put them in the mailboxes, I was going to put them behind the flag.

Whatever you mail or email out, you need to follow up with a call. We all have busy schedules and even more so at the holiday season. Also, ask your friends to bring people you don't know so you can get outside of your circle. Give them an incentive that you can afford. For example, they get $10 to spend at each booking from friends they bring.

Personally inviting is definitely the best way and also the toughest for some. I find it easier when I'm wearing PC wear or carrying PC. It starts a conversation for me. Do you have a store you have been frequenting that you could invite the checker? What about the espresso drivethru? That was one of my first hosts. Good luck.

I have found that many people do not RSVP until the week of the party or, in many cases, not until I make a follow-up call prior to the show. Keep brainstorming for people that might be interested. I know somewhere in the "files" there is a document called "Not sure who to invite". That has a lot of categories of people that might help you think of additional people.

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up online through our website. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and information to begin your business.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit. This fee covers all the materials and resources you need to start your business, including catalogs, order forms, and product samples.

3. What kind of support and training do you offer for new consultants?

We provide comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. Our online training program, called the "Pampered Chef Learning Center," covers everything from product knowledge to business strategies. We also have a team of experienced consultants who are available to answer any questions and offer guidance along the way.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and team building. You will also have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as the chance to attend company events and conferences. Additionally, you will have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

5. How can I find and book parties as a new consultant?

There are several ways to find and book parties as a new consultant. You can reach out to your family and friends, utilize social media to promote your business, and attend local events or vendor fairs. We also offer training and resources on how to find and book parties effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • elizabethby