• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Booked My Flight to Dallas!

In summary, Well, I just booked my flight to Dallas for Upper Level Academy!!! Who else will be there?:clap:Me, Laurie & Kristina! I asked on Denna's page & Cynthia Nurse is going too.Yes, I'll be there. I'd love a chance to meet and greet.Laurie, Lynette & I have the same NED & have met, so she & I will recognize one another at the event. ;)Lynette, do you have a roommate? I left it up to them to pick one for me, but I can request you if they haven't done room assignments yet. :DLynette, do you have a roommate? I left it up to them
almondfarm
Gold Member
Well, I just booked my flight to Dallas for Upper Level Academy!!! Who else will be there?:clap:

Me, Laurie & Kristina!I asked on Denna's page & Cynthia Nurse is going too.

Yes, I'll be there. I'd love a chance to meet and greet.

Laurie, Lynette & I have the same NED & have met, so she & I will recognize one another at the event. ;)

Lynette, do you have a roommate? I left it up to them to pick one for me, but I can request you if they haven't done room assignments yet. :D

Sheila said:
Lynette, do you have a roommate? I left it up to them to pick one for me, but I can request you if they haven't done room assignments yet. :D

I am rooming with Cynthia (she is my director :)!!) Unless she decides to stay at her house which is about 20 min away...

I am so excited! I registered when it opened, but was still on the fence until this week about actually getting there!

Since we will be all at the same hotel, we can definately do some bonding on Thursday night... I am flying in Thurs morning and out Saturday afternoon, staying with Cynthia on Friday night.

I still haven't met her. Looking forward to meeting a new team member! :D

Green with envy!!! Am I missing something or are there no more locations at this time? Our August one filled up so fast that not many our way got in.

I'm not seeing any more on the list. Maybe they are waiting until 2012 to start again?

On the calls re: 2012 they eluded to it that there would be 3 more dates for 2012. With the that trend, it appears there will be 3 locations per year? THis year was Vegas, Philadelphia and Texas. They said they were still trying to finalize hotel contracts.

Related to Just Booked My Flight to Dallas!

What airport should I fly into in Dallas?

There are two main airports in Dallas: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). DFW is the larger airport and serves more international flights, while DAL is smaller and mostly serves domestic flights.

How far is the airport from downtown Dallas?

The distance from DFW airport to downtown Dallas is approximately 20 miles, while the distance from DAL airport to downtown Dallas is approximately 6 miles. Both airports have various transportation options, including taxis, ride-sharing services, and public transportation, to get you to your destination.

What is the weather like in Dallas?

Dallas has a subtropical climate, meaning it has hot and humid summers and mild winters. In the summer, temperatures can reach the high 90s, while in the winter, temperatures usually stay around the 50s. It is recommended to check the weather forecast before your trip and pack accordingly.

What are some popular attractions in Dallas?

Dallas is known for its rich history, vibrant culture, and delicious food. Some popular attractions include the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, the Dallas Museum of Art, the Dallas World Aquarium, and the iconic Reunion Tower. Don't forget to also try some authentic Tex-Mex cuisine while you're in town!

Do I need to rent a car in Dallas?

It depends on your plans and preferences. If you plan on staying mostly in the downtown area, you can easily get around using public transportation or ride-sharing services. However, if you plan on exploring the outskirts of Dallas or traveling outside of the city, renting a car may be more convenient. Keep in mind that parking in downtown Dallas can be expensive and limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • flemings99